1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(Gambling Teaser) Texans v Bills

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Rowdy4Life, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Rowdy4Life

Rowdy4Life Member

This game opened with the Texans favored heavily. This morning the game has been taken off the board in most prominent books across the country.

Somebody knows something about an injury that we do not. I fear it’s Watson, and hope that I am completely wrong.

Thanks BoB, you ass hat.

2. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Bills signed Derek Anderson and he may start Sunday. Only reason I could think of because all reports DW4 is good to go.

3. mario_v

mario_v Member

Blame Watson for not sliding. He thinks he's cam newton.

4. Nimo

Nimo Member

5. Rowdy4Life

Rowdy4Life Member

If it was between the 20s I could see your point. But his hits came inside the 5 yard line. No competitor in the world is going to give himself up with the goal line is that close. Two of his hits were on goal line plays inside the 2 where they lined up in the shotgun and designed a run for him. The other was with Smith spying him on terribly long developing passing plays that set him up for failure.

Moral of the story, he was running the play as it was designed by BoB and they aren’t designed to slide at the 2 foot line if there is a defender in the way.

red5rocket likes this.
  6. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I’m not surprised about Watson potentially being hurt badly - He took more punishment than scripted cage match wrestling smh

7. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

That would explain the Bovada deal.

Good lord Watson.

He even came out after the game saying he was built for those hits.

I hope this is a learning experience for the kid.

8. Nimo

Nimo Member

It might not mean anything. I think Aaron Rodgers has been listed day-to-day since week 1 and he hasn't missed a game.

9. Nimo

Nimo Member

10. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

Somebody has been listening to John and Raheel

11. Rowdy4Life

Rowdy4Life Member

I don’t know think I have heard those names since the 1560 days. Couldn’t tell you where they talk now.

I was listening to my “Financial Sports Management Advisor”, who wouldn’t let me bet on the game at the line I had originally saw.

12. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

Oh ok lol exact words thy used that’s why I said that

13. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Whether DW4 is injured or not... a heavy favorite for the Texans seems like a crazy opening line.

The Bills just beat the Titans, right? I know they're not technically good, but neither are the Texans...

Rowdy4Life likes this.