1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should the Rockets throw in Thicc Tucker in a deal for Butler?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Should the Rockets throw in Thicc Tucker in a deal for Butler?

1. Yes throw him in!

17.1%
  2. No, lets stay T H I C C

82.9%
  1. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

You say can't say it's not a no-loss situation by giving a hypothetical doomsday scenario.

"PJ could get injured this year and then it was obviously a loss for us to not have traded for Butler"; see how that works?

PJ is a good player, but so is Butler. Butler may not be able to guard 5's but he can guard 1-4. He was one of the best defenders against LeBron when he was in Chicago. Butler is also a huge upgrade offensively.

Mazulis, jcf and D-rock like this.
  2. High Vibrationz

When u have nothing to say to my reply u know i won

3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

He guards the best player on the floor. Do you expect his defensive FG% to be better than everyone else when this is the case? Sounds like a poorly negotiated thought process, not one from someone that "kno to much bastball for" us "guys".

I can't stand arrogance on this site sometimes... few here actually know more than others.

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. DM'sVP

DM'sVP Member

Who the hell are you to question @Codman???? Go back to whatever hole you were in before 9/11/18. Trolls like you ruin the internet. @Clutch, please ban this fool!

psingh34 likes this.
  5. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Have y'all seen marquis Chris play? He looks dumber than a bag of Rocks. All the physical tools but still has no idea what he is doing! After watching that Indiana game it really makes me miss Ryan Anderson. Knight is still not playing and Chris is a lost cause in life. Losing Tucker would be a mistake without getting someone else in return to fill Tuckers' shoes.... if the wolves took eric gordon and Chris... I would say yes and provide the drool bucket and special ed helmet for him to wear too..

6. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Anderson's game is trash. He wont be in the league in a few years. I believe that Chriss & Knight will be traded/flipped for a vet that can help now.(after Oct 31).

7. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Nope. Now that Ariza is gone, it is imperative for us to keep Thicc. The dude is the defense leader and vocal about it. He will tell people if they are missing their defensive assignments.

8. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No way!!!! We already traded Beverley, Harrell, and Ariza. Tucker is the only bulldog we have left on defense!!! We need his muscle and all around effort he brings every single game!!!

9. bj3175

bj3175 Member

cHRIS NEEDS TO BE IN THE g LEAGUE SO HE CAN GET HIS GAME TOGETHER