1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You have to give up either Morree or Harden, who do you pick?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by iNoseBleedRed, Aug 11, 2018.

?

Harden or Morey, which one do you GIVE UP?

1. Get rid of morei

2. Get rid of harden

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

MOH

2. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

Too many on this board didn't live through/don't remember the years of our GM giving out MVP caliber contracts to the likes of Moochie Norris and the Maurice Taylors of the world. If you suffered through that then you become scarred for life and begin to over appreciate a GM like Morey.

Rustyrig, hakeem94 and iNoseBleedRed like this.
  3. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

It would be interesting to see how many of the 65% that keep murray over harden are people that went through those years.

4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

5. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

So do you prefer Morey or the body of work he's created up to this point? Cause it crumbles without the mainstay: Harden.

6. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

The Thug known as Bima.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

And then his successor must be Little Bima.

don grahamleone likes this.
  8. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

He didn't but I told him about it. Of course he responded that the answer should be 100% keep Harden. He's a genuinely humble guy and he's never satisfied with himself. He always wants to do better. That's what drives him to be so great. I hope he stays in Houston for his whole career. Of course I hope the same for Harden.

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

We are seriously underrating Batman's direct line to Morey.

10. HP3

HP3 Member

You are one of our best posters.

#110 HP3, Aug 13, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  11. Rustyrig

Rustyrig Member

I look at it like this...What makes the Rockets stronger? Are we more likely to replace Harden with equal value over the 5-8 years? Will we be able to replace Morey's value through free agency over the next 20? Harden is a GREAT player it would take a lot, if I could get a young star that's shown to be clutch, or a pair of all stars that fit...Gimme Donovan, I might be in to keep Morey...have to spend too much time to ponder who would meet all of the demands for either. But it is an interesting question

12. Batman Jones

You're really not. I don't have a line to him on Rockets matters and I don't mean to name-drop. I'm not an insider at all. We're just friends from the theatre and I thought he should hear that people were saying nice things about him in this thread so I told him. His reply was totally unsurprising so I felt comfortable sharing it. If it had been a personal thing I wouldn't have. He is pretty darn humble though.

daywalker02 likes this.
  13. Batman Jones

Thanks for saying so but there are at least 200 posters here that are better than me. It's an honor just to be nominated.

HP3 likes this.
  14. Ekiu

Ekiu Member

Presti does very well in the draft and the Thunder always seem to reload on talent.

15. CCorn

CCorn Member

Moreys too busy in the PG13 thread waiting for someone to bump the best ass thread