1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Morey on going for 0-27

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Air Langhi, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

This is pretty funny

Morey ethered Brewer and Smith. However, it was kind of mean. I mean it was 2nd most successful season in the last 20 years.

D-rock, don grahamleone and UTweezer like this.
  2. rocketman12

rocketman12 Member

Yeah I heard that and thought it was pretty funny. He was having fun on that podcast.

D-rock likes this.
  3. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Also trashed Barkley too! I bet CP3 was not happy to be in the wrong side of both times either.

Ziggy likes this.
  4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

You can’t cry if you’re laughing.

[​IMG]

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

Rockets were up 48-33 at 1 point, we had the lead at halftime...I’m sitting there thinking that if we can just win the 3rd quarter or at the very least lose it by only a point or 2 then the title is ours...Rockets proceed to have a 0-27 stretch from deep...

last season was so much fun, and yet ended so painfully...fck the refs forever

6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

It's hilarious watching Shea Serrano, Chris Ryan and Jason Concepcion, 3 of the biggest Rockets haters on The Ringer staff on the same stage as Morey. I might listen to this podcast for the LOL's.

D-rock and harold bingo like this.
  7. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I was thinking the same thing, it feels like everyone at the ringer hates the rockets. I really really dislike Concepcion and Shea Serrano...don't really know much about Chris Ryan. The other two are insufferable though. Concepcion is at least funny on twitter, I wish he stayed as only being a twitter guy instead of getting into journalism.

D-rock and DreamShook like this.
  8. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

We need morey to talk to kellerman on 1st take

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Not everyone at the Ringer hates the Rockets. There are a couple Rockets supporters sprinkled in within the staff. It's just the high profile guys that hate the Rockets the most.

I do like Concepcion on that NBA desktop. It's pretty funny IMO.

10. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

You're just saying that because you ignore anything you don't like with a strike thru.

11. Reeko

Reeko Member

Morey would try to be too nice and would take it easy on Kellerman...we need pastor Kelly Scalletta to preach his Rockets gospel throughout the land of ESPN

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

you're mistaken. There are some things I like so much I strike it out to prevent the jinx.

don grahamleone likes this.
  13. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Jason is also really good on the Binge Mode podcast with Mallory Rubin.

The guy who most hates on the Rockets on the Ringer staff is actually Chris Ryan.

DreamShook likes this.
  14. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I know my friend. I was not being serious. I should have put a big cheesy grin next to what I said.

DreamShook and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I like most of the Ringer content until they start hating on the Rockets. I was consuming a lot of Chris Ryan's content before I realized he disliked the Rockets so much.. His hate for the Rockets makes me question his other opinions..

D-rock likes this.