1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2.0]Cyberex, paging Cyberex...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 17, 2016.

1. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Most Lakers fans think it's a lock at this point. The odds have gone in their favor and they're pretty confident.

Gotta see it to believe it; Bron to Houston when it's all said and done

2. aroundtheblock2

LeBron's people know the Bron to Lakers has to be LEGIT from all angles, even people on this board have to believe LeBron to LA is a legitimate choice.

amaru likes this.
  3. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

It is a legitimate choice. Houston is the easier choice depending on what Morey is able to pull off via the opt in and trade.

If you can keep Capela and Tucker, that's a slam dunk for Lebron and the Rockets.

4. aroundtheblock2

Sure it is...

5. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

I think cyberx is telling us something

6. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

So if I'm reading this right, Cyberx basically just said LeBron and PG to LA.

Greeeaaat.

whiskeyred, amaru and studogg like this.
  7. hakeemthagreat

No he's not. Ryan's not even there when he's defending. Melo can play defense in spurts, similar to Harden. The difference is offensively he can score without relying solely on 3pt shooting. He also has a legit post game that would be valuable when teams like GS start switching. Melo would punish smaller guys like Steph Curry in the post. He's the PERFECT answer for us at PF

8. Hard_foul

Hard_foul Member

From the sound of cyber’s post, it Looks like the children on this site are running off another insider. Smh

amaru likes this.
  9. amaru

amaru Member

Based on Cyberex’s post I’m assuming LBJ is LA bound. Disappointing but not surprising.

BigggReddd likes this.
  10. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

I think Boston trumps any offer for kawhi, I think the Lakers have a realistic shot at obtaining him.

If you take a bunch of small things and it becomes clear that Lakers are a very strong candidate.

Lebron being into producing shows/movies.
    Lebron wanting to be a billionaire.
    Wade saying players will follow him.
    The fact that lebron has never joined a great team but rather, always built great teams when he joined.
    A lot more little hints and clues.

I think, lebron and George together in LA is a top 4 team in the West at worst. If they are able to nail a blockbuster trade as well they are absolutely contending.

I have to believe LAs dream scenario it to trade for kawhi. Use leftover asset(s) to dump Deng. And sign both lebron and pg.

Any Player
    PG13
    Kawhi
    Lebron
    Any Player

Is a top top team. Fill it with vets and low salary guys and leftovers and it’s gonna be able to push Houston and GSW.

Again, that’s the dream scenario for LA. But even if you only acquire lebron and PG13, your still a top team.

I’ve become pessimistic about landing LeBron, but I’ll never doubt Morey, Harden and cp3

Nook, Vivi and amaru like this.
  11. hakeemthagreat

100% truth. Ppl have these stupid perceptions of guys like Melo. Just like J-Smooth a few years ago. When Smith became available, almost everybody on this board did not want him here. Then he turned around and saved us in a playoff series then everybody loved them. I think Melo in Houston would be fantastic. His skill set fits our roster

12. CVcrew

CVcrew Contributing Member

I took it the other way as in… not going to happen

Raisin, Sanity2disChaos and xiki like this.
  13. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

+ SAS and Magic are friends. So he may very well have the scoop.

amaru likes this.
  14. Hard_foul

Hard_foul Member

I think what he’s trying to say is he’s not going to provide any info because of the negative comments on here

sammy likes this.
  15. Hard_foul

Hard_foul Member

The spurs are not trading Kawhi just because the Lakers want him.

Sanity2disChaos likes this.
  16. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Where does this confirm or affirm or any 'firm that 'this is happening'??? Sounds to me as if cy'x is sayin', "say wha' "

17. Marteen

Marteen Member

From earlier in the thread.

LeBron to Houston was a fun ride while it lasted.

amaru likes this.
  18. Vivi

Vivi Member

@BigMaloe yep, like i said in another thread, if they can put together this:

Noel
    Lebron
    Kawhi
    George
    Lonzo

which is possible on paper (the only difficult part is getting Kawhi), fill the bench with minimum guys who are not scrubs (Dedmon, Ilyasova, Jeff Green, Wade, Nelson to say few names), they can absolutely contend.

They really only need to hope Kawhi wants to be in L.A and forces a trade there, cause otherwise Boston, but also the Sixers imo, can beat every Lakers offer.

BigMaloe and amaru like this.
  19. amaru

amaru Member

So what’s plan C for the Rockets moving forward?

20. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

When did SAS say LeBron and PG both going to LA????