1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Windhorst: Wasting money if you bet on Lebron to Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Bobsputin

Bobsputin Member

HOLY ****!! That would be one scary horse to be running at you. I know it's not real, but DAMN!!

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. Spoolxx

Spoolxx Member

lmao you think there's actual beef? Sounds like you're hoping there is. They've been clowning on each other all season. They also seem like very close friends.

motleydeflep6 likes this.
  3. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I hope he stays in the east.

5. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Windhorst or LeBron? Both?

LeBron will be a fool if he comes to the west and doesn't join Houston or GS. A fool.

D-rock likes this.
  6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

why you think the horse isnt real?

7. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

Where can I bet on Lebron to the Rockets? Odds have been coming down recently.

8. jacoby

jacoby Member

bookmaker had Houston at +1636 last night.

9. Bobsputin

Bobsputin Member

Monsters like that only live in my nightmares.

I would not want to be in a pasture with that beast. He could flip his tail and take your head off.

10. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I.D.I.O.T.

(not really)

11. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

Lol wut? That must have been a bad line then. No way the odds are that low for Houston. Every other book is around +200-300 or so.

12. jacoby

jacoby Member

It's down to +650 now, but yeah. I was too late to put money down on it.

13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I hope Lebron stays in the east.

I kind of hope Lebron goes to GSW too. Lebron to GSW would put the final nail in the coffin for me and the NBA. I'm hanging on after the Rockets got the championship stolen from them, but I'm looking for any reason to just let go of the NBA entirely.

I'm already not really interested in what the Rockets are doing in the off season because I know they won't win unless the NBA allows it. Harden isn't good enough IMO to push through the corruption.

14. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

neither is Lebron unfortunately.

I admire GSW for the sole purpose of them abusing rules as much as possible.

Draymond Green and his illegal defense.

Moving screens.

They do it almost every play and force the refs to swallow their whistles.

If you aint cheating you aint trying.

15. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

I can't stop laughing at Brian Windhorse :D:D:D:D:D

16. riko

riko Member

Ryan Anderson and his contract is going to go down as money’s single biggest blunder

17. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I'm basically in the Lebron or George or bust camp as far as my interest level for next season is concerned. I feel bad for fans around the country.

I don't want to hear about how every decade has a team that wins a bunch. That IS true, but the competition level is different. In football the Patriots win A LOT, but you always feel like any team could knock them off. Does anyone really feel like the Warriors can get knocked off? Even this year with the Rockets it felt like we gave EVERY OUNCE of fight there was to give.

18. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

LeBron won't go to the Warriors. He's got more pride than Durant. Even so, my interest in the league is on life support after the crap they pulled in Games 6 & 7 of the WCF and Game 1 of the Finals.

As far as what the corrupt NBA will allow next season, part of it depends on what happens with Golden State. I still think these extended seasons are gonna catch up to the Warriors at some point. Especially with their bench being nowhere near what it once was. They actually suffered a lot of injuries this year, but were fortunate enough that they all occurred early enough to not jeopardize their playoff run. I do think the days of them winning 67+ games and running away with the best record are over. They're gonna coast through the season and avoid risking injuries which means the Rockets should be hosting Game 7 at home again next year if they aren't missing any key players for extended periods.

DreamShook and justtxyank like this.
  19. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

This is why we always had to do this. These muthaf*&kers hates us and always will. They dismissed us during the playoffs and will always do it. There is no magic moment where we win and get respect. They will set us aside every chance they get. The only way to change that world is to blow that **** up. No one knows what is going to happen but you can tell how desperately the media always pushes their narrative with no exceptions.

20. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

Lot of “I thinks” going on for LA.

DonKnock likes this.