1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2.0]Cyberex, paging Cyberex...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 17, 2016.

1. izeroi

izeroi Member

Message board. Precisely.

2. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Its going to be hard for you to be taken serious with the post count and the start date. We have seen so many guys on here pretend to know "insider" info. If this information was really that transparent to Hollywood, then it really would have been out by now. I have a feeling many Lebron and Laker trolls are going to come by in the next two weeks and claim to "know" somebody as many posters have.

Lets visit what is real.

Lebron wants a legacy that will surpass Jordan. He has to win 2-3 more rings to really get in the conversation.

The Lakers with Paul George and Lebron James are not better than the Warriors. Lebron's championship aspirations would effectively be over, and he would not be guaranteed to make the WCF with Houston in the same conference.

He has 3-4 more years to be the best player on whatever team he goes to, until father time catches him.

You really think, he is going to sacrifice his basketball legacy over 3-4 more years living in LA? Lebron has been building an LA empire outside of LA in the film industry.

The Lakers will be threats when they find an avenue to add someone else with Paul George and until this happens it is LA media hyping up nothing.

If he goes to Houston, he will be presumed the best player in Houston. He will be partnered with his best friend in the league, and the MVP who can take all ball handling responsibility away from him as he pleases. Creating an environment where he can coast during the season and turn it up when it matters.He gets a for sure spot in the WCF and would be considered a favorite against the Warriors and whoever the East has to offer. His easiest route to a championship is Houston or Boston.

Those are your two leaders if Lebron is indeed interested in winning rings. Laker stuff is all LA talk. It isn't lebron talk.

And my last point.

This man deeply cares what his legacy will be. Got swept in the finals.
    Puts on a cast for the post game press conference. You can see right through him. He wants to be the GOAT.

#702 tmacfor35, Jun 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  3. brosef

brosef Member

Regarding the barber story with DH, wasn't it DH's people here looking at houses that got out? Maybe i am remembering wrong and it was a barber who let the house shopping news get out.

BigShasta likes this.
  4. Maverick Floor

How would ya'll have received me if I just came straight out and dropped my info? You'd all still treat me with contempt.

I was genuinely engaged in that DWade thread and wanted to point out how some people are sleeping on the Lakers' young core. They are not far off. I'm sort of jealous of their potential, being a Knicks fan. I was well aware of this Cyberx thread, but felt if I went straight into my info, ya'll would go crazy. But apparently, ya'll reacted like this anyway.

I am not a Mavericks fan. Maverick is my son's name. And for the record, I am a Knicks fan, originally from Albany, currently living in Austin, TX. I used to also live in LA but when I was able to start my own media company, I moved back out to Austin where I am originally from. I have a great set-up where I can bounce back and forth to LA and NY when necessary.

If you don't want to hear from me, then I'm gone. This is has been a great source for some compelling behind-the-scenes information. That's why I like to check it from time to time.

But I'm fully convinced it's not a place for me to post.

Good luck next year.

Vivi and malakas like this.
  5. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

Schools aren’t going to confirm to a reporter if a kid is going to school there or not....

6. tmacfor35

All will be forgiven if you are proven right, then you can drop your sources on here for those to eat crow.

You shouldn't be so sensitive as you should know if you lurked here what these trolls have done the last few off seasons.

7. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

This guy originally from 2 places :confused:

vonwafer, BigMaloe, joshuaao and 13 others like this.
  8. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Was just about to point that out lol

raining threes and DonKnock like this.
  9. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

If you're right - and the Vegas odds agree that you are likely to be, then you don't need to be so sensitive because people on a Rockets board want to believe that Lebron is coming to the Rockets.

LA has always made sense for Lebron for other reasons. Hoping that we can convince him for basketball reasons.

Hakeemtheking, DonKnock and amaru like this.
  10. tmacfor35

Damn. He only last 24 hours before he exposed himself.

At least @kingdrew made it an off-season.

King1 and DonKnock like this.
  11. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

My boy @DonKnock aint playing

12. malakas

malakas Member

There are new rumours by sports writers that Lebron is recruiting Westbrook to the Cavs.
    In comparison to that this guy is nothing.

Besides what he is saying it is likely in my opinion to be true.
    The issue is that the source itself is just speculating. People in the LA movie industry..what do they know in the first place.
    So it can be truthful that this is what they are saying and it can also be true tht they don't know ****.

hibbetts and DonKnock like this.
  13. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

LeBron recruiting a player that just signed a 5 year extension lmao

14. jacoby

jacoby Member

Care to share one of these reports? Never seen one.

15. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

LeBron is smart enough to know Westbrook is total cancer.

RyanB likes this.
  16. Whenitsover

Whenitsover Member

A lot of trolls on here dont care if you are right or wrong. They only care about whatever fantasy team they have built in their head comes to fruition. Post your stuff here, what they say doesn't matter. If proven right, hey maybe you become like a cyberx legend. If not, well then you will have to hear it. Just like last year when they chased off that one guy from the bay area talking about melo not going to houston and okc as an option because the knicks were tired of waiting and so was melo. He was right. But the trolls dont care either way. Good luck to you

17. OldYelllowDog

OldYelllowDog Contributing Member

The circle is very small

bulkatron likes this.
  18. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Not this **** again!

19. Coach E

Coach E Member

The Westbrook stuff is so stupid, Presti can’t trade Westbrook, ever.

20. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

"JK my daughter is named Dirk and my wife's nickname is Emmitt because she's helped me score so many times. I don't have a son named Maverick, but my heart bleeds for Big D." -Maverick Guy