1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2.0]Cyberex, paging Cyberex...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Maverick Floor

I'm going to try this one more time, since it wasn't received well in the D. Wade thread...

I wanted to respond to Cyberx regarding Pete Zayas and his four entertainment industry connections.

Pete Zayas is reputable and is a trusted, credentialed media with the Lakers. When his comments of Lebron-to-the-Lakers from a podcast were found by Jason McIntyre of The Big Lead, it quickly escalated nationally. Pete reluctantly went on air to clarify it was all just "gossip" that he heard from his entertainment contacts. He didn't deny that he heard from these people, he just had to explain it all as gossip.

I don't know Pete Zayas personally, however, there are people in the entertainment industry who are cognizant of what LeBron has set into motion this past year.

I run my own media company that works on special projects for a host of movie studios in Los Angeles (some principal photography, but mostly post production work). I am privy to the deals that LeBron and his people have made in the entertainment industry and with that information comes the answer to where he and Paul George have already chosen to play together next year.

Ya'll remember when a barber broke the Dwight Howard to the Rockets story? He wasn't a reporter from ESPN or a journalist with an inside scoop. He was just a man doing his job who happened to be in the right spot at the right time. There are people in that same kind of position regarding LeBron and Paul George who have that kind of information.

When I posted this in the DWade thread, I was told that I am breaking the rules with sharing inside info. If I am, indeed, breaking the rules, then by all means, I apologize... I will stop right here and refrain from sharing the info of where LeBron and Paul George have decided to play next season.

Perhaps it would be better for me to just direct message Cyberx and he can pass along this info. I'm sure ya'll would rather hear it coming from him, even though it might be bad news for ya'll...

2. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Can't he make deals in LA with whatever but not actually play for the Lakers? Or is that part of the deal?

DonKnock likes this.
  3. Reeko

Reeko Member

These deals require that Lebron live in the LA area during the season?

Richie_Rich and DonKnock like this.
  4. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

His son did recently commit to a school in LA. Given that he's only 13, it would seem that LBJ going to Lakerland a lot more plausible.

amaru likes this.
  5. SS0101

SS0101 Member

Honestly, for me, you lost all credibility when all of your posts consisted of nothing but laker fan boy messgaes trying to convince everyone why the lakers youngsters were sooooo good. It seems to me...like you came here to get those points across, then went snooping around and found the cyber info/thread in which case you changed the tune and now you are some media/entertainment business professional all of a sudden. Why didn't you come here with that information first? Why are you asking our permission to share what you suppsoedly "know?"

BigMaloe, Richie_Rich, BMoney and 4 others like this.
  6. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

LOL this dude don't know anything

King1 and Hard_foul like this.
  7. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

I don't know if you're intentionally misconstruing what I said because I put the pressure on you or you just didn't get it.

During the Melo ordeal @TheCat and others developed some general guidelines for sifting through troll posts and fake-newsers because we were getting bombarded with information.

Your post, account, and demeanor have raised some of these red flags that would signify that you are either trolling or attention seeking.

Your info may or may not be good, accurate, or even relevant, but the warning signs are there to at least be cautious with what you are saying.

For someone who has been registered for less than a week, you have clearly lurked since at least 2014 to know of the Dwight incident.

RyanB, BigMaloe, Mazulis and 7 others like this.
  8. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

Have you ever been an actor on the hit TV show Bones?

BigMaloe, Caesar, Richie_Rich and 4 others like this.
  9. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

That guy ****ed me out of $500. He lost a bet, didn't pay up.

10. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I am Kam. Ronaldo should go back to Manchester United and join his old coach Jose and Gareth Bale should join a real franchise with men that run the program. That would be Manchester United. Also, Messi should retire after the WC and Marcelo should be like I hate Madrid, imma grab Isco and head to Manchester. Probably play for United because City is a bunch of douche bees.

Mazulis likes this.
  11. whiskeyred

whiskeyred Contributing Member

Might be? Just say he’s going to the Lakers

12. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

Honestly, guys, if you don't hear from @cyberx or someone who has similar cred, just buckle up the next two weeks because ain't nobody knows

13. jacoby

jacoby Member

14. don grahamleone

Guy knows about the barber, has Mavs in the name, tries to rain on the parade... sounds like a troll who's studied us for a while.

RyanB, BigMaloe, Mazulis and 7 others like this.
  15. don grahamleone

Have you ever put on a blue mask and screamed at your cell phone while driving?

RyanB, BigMaloe, Richie_Rich and 4 others like this.
  16. bratna8

bratna8 Member

[​IMG]

17. izeroi

izeroi Member

If you think it’s stupid then don’t comment on it. Simple as that.

18. izeroi

izeroi Member

You’re right they shouldn’t have any loyalty, but if I see it (them jumping on the hottest team), which I do, then I’ll comment on it since it’s on observation.

19. izeroi

izeroi Member

Very good. If it were true then I’d start to worried.

20. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

It's a message board. Post better.

BMoney likes this.