1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do we...?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dream8ig, May 25, 2018.

1. Dream8ig

Dream8ig New Member

Do we have enough fire power for Saturdays game? This game will put the true test on us I believe. I hope we can pull it off!

Invisible Fan and Rudyc281 like this.
  2. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I thought this was going to say:

"Dust off Ryno "

When I was waiting for page 1, post #1 to load

snowconeman22 likes this.
  3. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

We have 2 guys on the bench with fresh legs and a lot of talent . Whether or not they can find their form and lock in with the team remains to be seen . But we have enough firepower.

Anderson could catch absolute fire and Luc has looked incredible at times this year . Luc lower body isn't hurt , so if he's mentally ready .. then there is no reason his defense can't be stellar .

It's all about whether or not those guys can lock in with the team and bring the same focus .... and grit .

I don't know the answer to that question ... but there is definitely a chance

4. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

@tinman

5. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Yeah, I think so, because the key to beating them the last two games hasn't been offensive firepower. It's defensive firepower. The Rockets' defensive effort has kept the games close and then bamboozles the Warriors in the end. Luc Mbah A Moute can contribute mightily on the defensive side and we just need James Harden to carry more of the load offensively.

bro2044 and Tfor3 like this.
  6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

7. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

We do...!

Rudyc281 likes this.
  8. bro2044

bro2044 Member

Rockets are due for shots to fall. We haven't shot well the last 3 games, just had great energy and defense in Games 2, 4 and 5.

Harden needs to have the game of his life.
    Luc
    Ryno
    Gordon
    Green

We have enough, because sometimes CP3 isnt on and we still win. It wont be easy, but they have zero pressure on them in Game 6. Yes, Golden State could still win the series, but up 3-2 going on the road and your 2nd best player is out? The expectation on all sides will be that there will be a game 7.

No one will believe in the Rockets to win outside of Houston, and that's the perfect time to strike and out it all kn the line in honor of Paul.

Is it unlikely? Comparing rosters without CP3, sure. Is it possible?

Absolutely, Drago is cut. The Warriors eyes may light up at CP3 being out, but allllllllllllllll the pressure is on them, and we've seen how they crumble under it lately.

GO ROCKETS!!!

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

We got our 5 guys. We got we got at this point. If it's enough, it's enough. If it's not, it's not. We'll be fine either way.

[​IMG]

10. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Tempted to say we should throw some minutes to Luc, RA, and IsoJoe just to see what happens.

I realize this is possibly a terrible idea but maybe game 6 is the time to do some crazy ****.

D-rock and AroundTheWorld like this.
  11. Elie#17

Elie#17 Contributing Member

Sounds like a plan--- I remember one crazy game 6 against the clippers when Josh Smith and Corey Brewer became legends......

D-rock and Haymitch like this.
  12. Dream8ig

Dream8ig New Member

I hope the guys don't crack under pressure!

13. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Is water wet?

We have more than enough. Need Harden to fail like a MVP. And we need to continue to play team defense. We will win.