1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TNT Customer Support

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by coyotetex, May 15, 2018.

1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I support the idea, OP. I've always thought taking action is better than sitting around complaining about something. Maybe you're just being too logical for some people, and others simply care more about the team's play in the series and the officiating than complaining about the biased coverage that also generally sucks. In my opinion. At any rate, kudos for the effort and the idea. :cool:

Easy and MyLateRegistration like this.
  2. kevtse

kevtse Member

Are you a Chinese? They like to complaine anything that is against them.

Anyways, stop embarrasing yourself dude.

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I bet you if we win tonight
    A Rockets player will be the guest

Patience likes this.
  4. tinman

Supporting Member

There’s a big factor for the post game analysis

We lost

So I don’t think you will hear lots of praise from any station

5. aroundtheblock2

They're playing the 3-time Western Conference Champs. Rockets have to EARN respect. Win games and you EARN respect. Sure I think they **** on the Rockets more than praise them, which is especially weird considering they're the only other team that can actually compete with GS, but don't expect any favors. Golden State has everything going their way and the Rockets winning goes a long way towards getting kinder words and its really as simple as that.

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Alive n kicking.

7. RCPM

RCPM Member

I don't know how many times I have said this, how can anyone watch that crap! It's like watching a bunch of spoiled junior high brats.

MyLateRegistration likes this.
  8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I can agree to an extent
    but
    It just seems , , ,weak

BAMming about their coverage which they are not going to change . . . . .it's like telling the teacher your classmate didn't pick you for kickball

Rocket River

9. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

I'm moving to radio for the rest of the series.

10. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

The TNT post game show is an abomination! It is just a chuckle hut. Absolutely no analysis. Just old narratives.

Guys, do yourself a favor after the game and just turn to NBA TV. Better analysis and then you get the post game pressers.

MyLateRegistration and mikol13 like this.
  11. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

I just stopped listening to inside the nba. The only problem that i have with it is that they **** on a team playing the warriors like the warriors werent a 73 win team that had a p***y boi join them. They're basically a dream team. Whats the point of ******** on a team playing them? Jesus could play them and they still might win. It's already bad enough to play them without listening to these clowns **** all over your team. I wish i could mute reggie too cz he just the worst lol

Jontro likes this.
  12. olivermccall

olivermccall Member

its a no win situation to listen to national broadcast period. it may seem like inconvience but link up the radio broadcast and put the tv on mute. You will at least be happier at the end of the night. its only 10 bucks on nba.com to get all the audio or if your in hou its free.

13. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

The only thing id waste my time calling them to complain about would be Reggie Miller. He is impossible to listen to. I want to punch him so bad.

pippendagimp likes this.
  14. Juxtaposed Jolt

Nah. We're gonna win today and all they're going to talk about is how GS was okay with losing a game, since they already "stole" the HCA.

I'd be very surprised if a Rockets player got the Klay game 1 treatment.

MyLateRegistration likes this.
  15. tinman

Supporting Member

That's not the question.

The question is will a Rockets player be a guest on the post game show if we win the game.

my tip jar bet $50 on it.

Any takers?

So for you to win, the Rockets win and they get a Golden State player as a guest

TNT > ESPN

16. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Barkley doesn't think Houston will get a Game 5, but mainly just wants to start his five-month vacation. Probably sick of Shaq.

tinman likes this.
  17. Juxtaposed Jolt

???

Why would anyone take you up on this bet? When's the last time a player from the losing team had a post-game interview?

18. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

I'll call them to complain about their BS streaming site. FIVE MINUTE FORCED COMMERCIALS? I rewinded from live 5 min into the game. By the time I finished the first half and refreshed the website, It was the start of the second half.

And it would freeze at the most inopportune time. But that could be my PoS laptop.

19. tinman

Supporting Member

People were biatching about Klay being a guest on TNT after game 1.

well duh.

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

How hot is it in H-town for Chuck to sweat like that?

Meat sweats?