1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Max Kellerman reacts to Rockets def Timberwolves Game 1

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Apr 16, 2018.

1. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

Here we go. Wasting our time on this max kellerman S**t head. SPitting out scatalogical intellect. The proof is in the puddin. The problem ain’t the talent LeBron got on his team. It’s his damn ego that’s been so bloated by all the PED’s he’s been taking causing all the freakin drama. He’s the biggest baby in the league. He gets ANYONE he wants to play on his team and NOONE wants to play with him. The most important part of being on a team is MAKING YOUR TEAM BETTER. If you declare yourself the leader, it’s ALL your responsibility. Max is making him out to be a victim to argue he is mvp. Sad that society buys into all that crap and EVERYONE knows it and likes it like that (the media).

ghettocheeze and rockets1995 like this.
  2. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

THIS

3. ballscientist1

MK will never respect Rockets if Rockets can't win the conference this year.

More MK analysis is coming this summer.

4. Nook

Nook Member

You are a gem.

I don't know what rock you crawled out from, but keep it up.

ghettocheeze and hakeem94 like this.
  5. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I seriously don't think I could have made it through the day not knowing what Max Kellerman thought of the game.

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Super neat

J.R. likes this.
  7. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Can’t undersfand why nobody picked the rockets to be #1 and most didn’t pick them #2 in the West if harden has such amazing teammates.

People act like jokers like PJ Tucker, Luc Mbah a moute, Clint Capela Trevor Ariza, etc. came into the season with thee expectations.

Part of what makes harden so great is how he makes his teammates better.

I mean honestly, if we did a draft of players including only the rockets and Cavs players before this season started, who would get more in the top 12? George hill, Rodney hood, kevin love, Larry nance, Dwayne wade...

Geez man, how does Lebron get to get this “more help” excuse every damn year. Every year he’s complaining about needing more help and these jokers on the media acting like it’s legit.

8. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

I feel like 90% of the Kellerman threads in the GARM are being created by the OP.

tinman and juanm34 like this.
  9. J.R.

J.R. Member

It's always funny when these talking heads say James has too much help with the likes of ...

Ryan Anderson
    Eric Gordon
    Trevor Ariza
    Pat Beverley
    Corey Brewer
    Clint Capela
    Nene
    Francisco Garcia
    Joey Dorsey
    Terrence Jones
    Donatas Motiejunas
    Kostas Papanikolaou
    Jason Terry

(and of course ...
    Dwight Howard (who missed 41 games in 2014-15)
    and Chris Paul this year (who missed 24 games))

"Daryl Morey does a great job surrounding him with better players than Westbrook & James. Those guys just have no help!" ... The same Daryl Morey who never places higher than 4th or 5th in EOY voting. (I know, execs vote on that, not these talking media members)

but I'll be damned if I ever hear if Steven or LeBron have too much help.

Harrison Barnes, Kevin Durant, Draymond Green, Klay Thompson, Andre Iguodala, Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving.

Did they have too much help or we just didn't care?

ghettocheeze, hakeem94 and Mazulis like this.
  10. Mazulis

Mazulis Member

Max on some kinda Bronpiode pills, need treatment ASAP.

ghettocheeze and hakeem94 like this.
  11. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Right, totally agree. For Max Kellerman to talk about Harden having too much help is fall on your face stupid. First of all, Kellerman rags on Chris Paul. Guys like Kellerman and Justin Termine (NBA radio) are "I'm not a Chris Paul guy" guys so they should be disqualified from using CP3 as the reason Harden has so much help. The rest of the players Harden plays with are basically role players.

Shoot, I'd take Larry Nance on this team in a HEARTBEAT. He'd be perfect and would make us better.

Kevin Love? Kellerman rather have Ryan Anderson than Kevin Love? We signed Mbah a Moute for the minimum. THE MINIMUM. PJ Tucker? You mean the PJ Tucker who's never been a good offensive player and who was mocked last year for his defense after Lebron smoked him in the playoffs? Now he's one of those "better teammates."

And here's the real kicker. We get all of these role players because they don't have a better option. We haven't been the team that gets MLE guys to voluntarily take the minimum because they want to be here or hall of famers come play here for the BAE. Everyone of the guys on this team that are now considered "better teammates" outside of CP3 obviously were guys that the Cavs could have had. Why don't they? Because they didn't think they were good enough.

Lebron plays with Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love, Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder, Tristan Thompson, Dwayne Wade, Rodney Hood, Larry Nance Jr., George Hill, Kyle Korver, Deron Williams, etc. etc. Still we hear about how he needs more help.

SOMEBODY GET LEBRON SOME GOOD TEAMMATES GAWD DANG!

ghettocheeze, RasaqBoi and J.R. like this.
  12. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

@Pounder

Snow Villiers and ghettocheeze like this.
  13. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

14. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

[​IMG]

ghettocheeze likes this.