1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I've Grown To Hate Chandler Parsons.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Le$$, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Chandler last night with a cool 2pts in 15 mins of action. The guy is avg. 8 a game this season, has played all season like last, and is making 23.2 Million a year. ROFLMAO. damn highly overpaid scrub, when are these teams gonna get the clue. Dood has a bum knee and should retire. He has laughed his way to the bank with dallas and memphis and really only avg 14.1 ppg with Dallas, and about 7 with Memphis and his stock is dropping for about 124.8 mil for less than 3 years lol. Dude will probably get cut, and will avg 31 million a year for a career 13 ppg chucker off the bench. What a scrub. Also Who cares about his new little Gold Digger Lucky #7 he wants to commit to. bah...

[​IMG]

Daddy Long Legs, cerophilik and J.R. like this.
  2. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

you hate a person because hes over paid? that is everyone's dream. I think you are more jealous than anything.

3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

4. TracywtFacy

TracywtFacy Member

We dodged a bullet there.

[​IMG]

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Indifference is the word I am searching for..... not worth the hate.

Hope he actually finishes a season.

#5 daywalker02, Mar 7, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    BallSoHarden, macho GRANDE and B-Bob like this.
  6. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Why hate him unless you're a Grizzlies fan? We should be thankful every day that Morey let him walk and replaced him with Ariza at 8 mil a season.

7. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Why would you hate him? It's been four years, we are on one of the most historical Rockets season in franchise history, Trevor Ariza has been a treasure while Chan is on his second team in four years. Let Chandler be Chandler and let's focus on winning #3.

D-rock and vince like this.
  8. bj3175

bj3175 Member

Makes you wonder why a guy like eric gordon make less money than this buster

DJ likes this.
  9. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

Eh, I don't quite get the hate. I would rather him be able to play. I can't relish in someone else's pain unless they are a complete ******* like Karl Malone.

I really enjoyed his play as a Rocket and would prefer for him to get back to that form even if it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

BallSoHarden and peleincubus like this.
  10. Ketchup&Mustard

I wonder if this picture was taken before or after Cuban put his hand down the back of Parson's shorts.

D-rock likes this.
  11. roslolian

roslolian Member

The funny thing is you rant about Portions making 23M and only averaging 8 but Anderson is making 20 and only averaging 9 yet he has a die hard fanclub here who makes threads cheering him on and blame everybody but Anderson for his poor performance. I think if Portions was still on the team these same people would be all over you for making this thread lol

12. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

There's a difference between cheering and supporting your own player and thinking they are worth the money they're getting paid.

13. MystikArkitect

I forgot Parsons existed until I saw this thread.

14. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

This thread is several years too late.

15. roslolian

roslolian Member

Why support the inconsistent 9 pt scorer though over other players who are consistently good? I don't get the favoritism like how many support threads did Corey Brewer get? He was a rocket longer than Anderson and you didn't have guys making excuses for him and defending his poor play.

16. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Which thread are you referring to?

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I see no reason to hate Chandler Parsons, if anything I forget that he exists most of the time.

JVL713, Game7 and macho GRANDE like this.
  18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Right

I thought he was out of the league

Rocket River

19. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

And you guys are complaining about Ryan Anderson.

20. baubo

baubo Member

I don't hate Parsons. He did what everyone in his position would've wanted to do, be overpaid. I mean who doesn't want to be overpaid while not working?

I did at one time really hate Dan Fegan. Cause he was the one who made the Rockets turn down the last year of Parsons contract for Dwight. But he got his due when he was exposed and I really stopped caring after that.

But overall I'm just glad we dodged the bullet that would've been matching Parsons and signing Bosh. That move, despite looking great on the surface, would've crippled our franchise. So overall there's no hard feelings. Dallas and Memphis fans should be the ones hating him for being worthless making making max money. He played well for the Rockets on the minimum for 3 years. We got our money's worth.

D-rock and RayRay10 like this.