1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have grown to HATE JOE JOHNSON

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocketsdreamer, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

2. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

This thread will change once Joe gets some practice run with the team.

Williamson, Rockets Rule and D-rock like this.
  3. riko

riko Member

Man there were two plays to me that showed this guy is a extremely intelligent baller and once he gets accumulated within the structure of our offense he will beast.

The play where ball movement was sloppy so he decided use his size to back down his opponent on the elbow/post and made a kick out pass to luc for a open 3 pt shot and got us a good shot. That takes intelligence and years of experience to Fix a sloppy possession to create a good look . As much as I like EG andGerald this two don’t have the intelligence or the vet leadership to. Do that or even the skill to become skilled passers out of the post.

This guy will be valuable because you can already see his veteran leadership and skill level. I can see him getting a lot of assists as a guys who kicks it out to the shooters when we iso him in the post

4. bj3175

bj3175 Member

The rox style of play is truly versatile now. This is what MDA could never exploit with those Phoenix teams.We got em now

D-rock likes this.
  5. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Joe Johnson plays one game for the Rockets amd we become the number 1 seed in the west with the best record in the NBA! Coincidence? I think not!

6. today

today Contributing Member

I wasn't very impressed tonight, but I'll reserve judgement for another 5 or 6 games. Give him time to learn the defensive rotations and not pass up open 3s.

D-rock likes this.
  7. D-rock

D-rock Member

Both iguodala and Nick Young had a giant goose egg against Portland tonight. Are you going to jockey to be rid of them too if you are GSW?? Of course not.

Suddenly those 9 points look a helluva lot better now right? Especially considering Rockets won by 9.

8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

What/who do you want back then?

1. Tilmans money
    2. Troy williams
    3. Rynos minutes

9. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

I don’t see Joe getting much run once EG comes back... I didn’t really want him in the first place but I guess we gotta play him for now.

10. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

I bet some warriors fans would like to get rid of Iggy and Nick Young... the warriors depth this year is not as strong as it once was after their big 4 there isn’t much they can rely on.

11. D-rock

D-rock Member

I would love to see both guys bought out or stretched. GSW would be screwed.

12. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Aren't you the poster that tried to **** on CyberX and then got **** on all over in return when it became clear how painfully wrong you were and instead of being a man and admitting it, ran into hiding for days like a little b****?

13. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Switch the basketball with a football and watch he never miss. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

14. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Sure I was wrong about Joe but again just cause you throw **** at the wall and some sticks doesn’t mean you are some sort of insider... CyberX has been wrong more times than he has been right.

15. chenjy9

Supporting Member

Looks like you are still too dumb to understand interest doesn't always translate to results. Fact of the matter is that CyberX has been spoken for and vouched by people in the know while you have prove you know as much as a **** stain on the side of the road.

16. alethios

alethios Member

Keep dreamin', one day you'll wake up.

D-rock likes this.
  17. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

What do you get out of disproving CyberX?

I'm guessing it's the same thing that you think he is doing - getting attention.

K-Low_4_Prez likes this.
  18. chenjy9

Supporting Member

Difference between him and CyberX is that CyberX provides value to this BBS while losers like him take value away.

DonKnock and D-rock like this.
  19. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Alls I know is Gerald Green was a non-factor in his first game with the Rockets. And look at him now. Give Johnson a chance before writing him off.

D-rock likes this.
  20. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

When you look at JJ's career as a Rocket, it's hard not to draw conclusions. It's staring at us, clear as day, for literally day.

D-rock likes this.