1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. VanityHalfBlack

That match with Gargano was insane. Might be the best nxt title match for me. Tranquilo.

Mr.Pringles likes this.
  2. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

I think they are building to a Finn/Cena WM Match. Almas/Gargano is probably the best NXT Championship Match so far.

I think the next TakeOver with EC3, Ricochet & War Machine in the mix with Almas, Black, Undisputed Era and a Gargano/Ciampa fight and Moon/Bayzler II will be the best TakeOver Card overall

3. buffalobills!!!

Sable is a b**** who probably left on bad terms. And she pushed the women's division in a bad way in that it was all about just being a hot blonde wearing bikinis. She is the definition of a diva.

4. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

That and sleazy Vince Russo writing the storylines

5. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Hey you watch your mouth or Brock will find you and teach you some respect lol

6. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Anyone else a fan? I hope she gives Ronda Rousey the beating of a lifetime... if that's even possible at this point...

[​IMG]

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  7. VanityHalfBlack

I wish.. Heard they got Heyman to be Rousey's advocate? Turning her into the Female Brock. Let's just hope wwe gives us Asuka vs Sasha for the title, have Bliss drop the title at elimination chamber, oh wait is the Girls elimination chamber a contenders match or it's the actual match? Forgot how these match gimmicks go? Anyone? Rousey should go to NXT, lol.

#6107 VanityHalfBlack, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    don grahamleone likes this.
  8. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Bliss will be defending in the chamber

And I think the men’s will be a #1 contenders match

9. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

From the rumors, it sounds like they're gonna have Rousey on a Brock-like schedule. I find it infuriating. Hopefully with all that free time she'll be busting her butt in the Performance Center so that she can actually do something in the ring. I definitely think that Rousey should be starting down in NXT, but it won't happen. The brass at WWE don't care if she can't really work well in the ring. See Goldberg's last run and almost the entirety of the last 2+ years of Brock Lesnar's career.

I'm a 100% on board for Asuka vs. Sasha at WM. Their match on RAW was spectacular. Probably my favorite free TV (non-NXT) match in a year. Actually, the last really good women's match on RAW was exactly a year prior to that in Bailey's title win vs. Charlotte.

Yup, this is correct.

10. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

Charlotte vs Asuka at WM

And Rousey can most def work in the ring. She’s in the right spot. Can’t wait to see her vs. Charlotte/Asuka/Ember/Nia/Bayley/Sasha, etc in the future.

11. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Damn was hoping for a four on four match between the nxt horsewomen and the mma horsewomen.

And then have Asuka vs winner of elimination chamber.

You can have Asuka vs Ronda down the line.

I rather have Asuka finally drop one to Ember Moon next WrestleMania

12. buffalobills!!!

Smackdown has been kinda boring lately

13. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Very

14. VanityHalfBlack

205 is better. You had two back to back 4 star matches on one show. Too bad the Kansas City crowd sucked balls though. Not enough reaction.

15. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

The matches so far in the tourney have been great. Tyler Bate & Roderick Strong were cool picks.

16. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

cause 1/3rd of the audience leave after the Mixed Match challenge is over.....

17. VanityHalfBlack

Don't understand why people do that. It's pretty much the same length as Raw and Raw is worst than all of them.

Dave2000 likes this.
  18. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Yeah but Raw is way too long also. The show is so ridiculously long that half the third hour is showing replays about what happened in the first 2 hours.

Having Smackdown, then Mixed Match Challenge, then 205 Live is too much.

205 should just go to Full Sail or something like that. Or not be live, or both.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  19. Dave2000

To be fair, they've improved immensely since the Rumble, hell they had NINE! matches which included 3 woman's matches on Monday, doesn't even include the 2 Main Event matches taped before Raw goes on air, that's unheard of

20. Dave2000

That Strowman/Elias segment was amazing, Strowman can actually sing lol

#6120 Dave2000, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018