1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Chris Paul the REAL leader of the Rockets?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Jan 13, 2018.

?

Is Chris Paul the leader of the Rockets?

1. Yes

29 vote(s)
    60.4%
  2. Only if Max Kellerman says so

8 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. He's 32 , compare him to Jordan at 32

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  4. Chris Paul wears Jordans what do you think ! ?

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. No leaders wear the same brand shoes as Kanye and Jeremy Lin

7 vote(s)
    14.6%
  1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I had a Kevin McFail flashback.

:: cough:: clown:: cough::

What's incredibly nuts is that James probably knows his weaknesses more than we do and actively recruited Chris to come here.

Cp3 is the guy who's last coach (and his bum of a son) accused him of wearing out and grating the team because of his high-strung competitiveness(the same type of "leadership" people are slobbering his knob for now).

James is a gym rat who thinks he can do everything and works hard in the off-season to prove his doubters. He works by example. They both compliment each other and I wouldn't be surprised if Harden is taking notes from Chris and using it to take him to the next level.

It's ****ed up to knock on James for the same weaknesses he's trying to work on, but this is clutchfans. People overrate new things and then trash them when the honeymoon is over and there's hint of the slightest regression.

Don't be fooled by the sunshine love for Chris. Lock in that extension, show signs of age or injury...then watch the **** out.

2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

harden is the new tmac to @tinman

He and @swyyyguy both have a lot in common now. They both like to make harden shade threads.

This is pretty much the same as swyyy's "can cp3 teach harden how to have heart" thread lol

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's about responding to adversity. Chris Paul is showing more leadership. He's like a 28 year old Michael Jordan.

4. tinman

Supporting Member

Only idiots think Harden is T-Mac.
    Like really stupid people.
    dumber than dirt.

5. rockpileindisma

Hate seeing people bash our stars :(

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  6. tinman

Supporting Member

newb users don't write complete sentences

they listen to travis Scott and Migos and 21 Savage

7. tinman

Supporting Member

they have different leadership traits. People seriously don't watch the Rockets if they can't tell the difference.
    It's not about scoring, these newbs think everything is about offense.

They don't know anything about leadership because they listen to Max Kellerman and compare stats. Leadership is not a stat you can quantify, its something you can see.

Like when the Rockets lost game 5 to the Knicks, Mario Elie said he was down but Dream told him he's not worried at all and was smiling.

That's leadership. newb Rockets fans cannot understand this, even if they made a mumble rap song about it.

8. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Lol he wishes he was me! :cool: It would take the fanhood of 10 tinmans to reach my level of real rockets fanhood.

9. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Lol I’ll take this as a compliment. Thanks breh! :D

Are you trying to butter me up like you did to @Mathrocker for a while? :confused: Don’t turn on me later too! :(

10. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

He does. He loves migos, savage 21 too and especially cardi B

SIL

rockpileindisma likes this.
  11. rockpileindisma

Obviously. You are both harden haters.

12. tinman

Supporting Member

You really need to learn rockets history.
    Tmac never won a first round series with the Rockets so that's not possible.

Max Kellerman determines who you think is the leader anyways.

13. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Not true, I’m a real rockets fan. He’s a Hakeem only fan. Tinman low key wants us to never win for fear of Harden potentially eclipsing Hakeem. @vlaurelio what do you think about this?

14. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

When you lose to me in a popular vote on ClutchFans, I guess you have to resort to copying my threads in an effort to gain some popularity and fans.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

Swwy's threads are written for dogs. mine are for Rockets fans.

16. JaceMan da SpaceMan

Mig0s *** marx kellyerman

17. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

18. rockpileindisma

What do you mean a popular vote?

19. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Honestly, all @tinman’s trolling aside, I like this thread. This is probably your first non-trash thread in years. Keep it up! You’re on your way to being a better poster and I like it. :)

Let’s all be nicer to @tinman, guys. He’s trying.

20. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Chris Paul is the President of the NBAPA, and has always been a leader on the court. He is new so may not want to step on any toes, but once the games really start to matter and the playoffs come around he will be the true leader on the court. Harden is an all world talent, but when he's voicing his opinion on the court it is out of pure frustration in reaction to something that has already occurred, either a missed assignment or incorrect positioning on offense. CP is more likely to point out something that a player can adjust for the remainder of the game. Harden has very high basketball IQ when it comes to plays involving him and decision making, but CP is more likely to help other players become better through coaching rather than just by attracting more attention to one side of the court like Harden can.

xaos likes this.