1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CP3 is a gangster

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Salvy, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

That "old lady" and her husband sitting next to her are Rocket fan legends!! Respect...

Mazulis, fba34, Ozzy and 9 others like this.
  3. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

yes reality, do you remember when one of the best in the game made a mess in the celtics game because of overload of the mind...he wasnt even able to receive the most simple of passes... 3 times in a row....

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

and what does that have to do with last night and everything that happened in that video. did a 13 yr vet hall of fame pg travel on a wide open cut to the basket when the opposing team has given up

5. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Oh you didn't go there. First thing I checked when he did that.

**** @YOLO for president.

SIL

6. s3ts

s3ts Member

Blazers gave up, CP probably didn't know that they did.

Plenty of time left on the clock for a foul. Remember that Ariza had 0 points the whole game, and he could've gotten fouled right then.

I'd bet CP saw it as a mistake that Blazers weren't committing a foul, that the coach might be signalling to defenders to foul Ariza.

If that were his perceptions, he doesn't have time to slow down and turn his head to check if the opponent's coach is telling them to foul Ariza. Just get the ball and score, or get fouled while doing it w/ the ball in CP's hands, not in Ariza's.

7. Salvy

Salvy Member

8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

when you get enough rest perhaps you will understand

9. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

lillard all upset lol he should have been that mad from losing the game. so tired of players and coaches feeling all disrespected when teams score late when the game is out of hand. what is this ymca youth ball? OMG you scored at the end of the game when its was already out of hand!!! sooo disrespectful argggggg

you know whats disrespectful, getting your ass whooped on the court. be upset about that

napalm06 likes this.
  10. s3ts

s3ts Member

Well, then I guess CP gave Dame a reason to hate.

11. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

LOL CP3!

That lame ass attempt at swiping at the ball while retreating and talking makes Dame one tough dude.

EDIT: great use of YA'LL also, Chris is becoming a true Texan.

felixng2012 and AroundTheWorld like this.
  12. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

The Beard and the Stache. I like it. But it's not a Hitler, it's a Prince.

cheke64 likes this.
  13. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

It was kind of out of character, not sure of it was really unsportsmanlike conduct to score, but such a trivial thing.

Dame better kiss those State Farm checks goodbye.

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

i guess when you don't have a valid response, this is what typically comes up. especially when everything you're trying to say is based on what ifs and not actual reality

moving on

#54 YOLO, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  15. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

I guarantee you that if it was Tom Brady, he will score on you. CP3 was going full stride, most importantly he may never get to score easy buckets. I don't see any Blazers having problems with it only team killer (Lillard). Lillard is likely mentally hurt that OKC and SA Spurs were beaten by his team without him.

16. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

1 unwritten rules are not rules.
    2 who has time for that **** anyway. This isn’t peewee or little league. This is grown man professional basketball. Wave a white flag or play defense, the choice is yours.
    3 quitting on the court is entirely less sporting than scoring with the game in hand.
    4 if you quit then why do you care? But didn’t care enough to half ass a defensive stance? Ok...
    5 you’d be a complete fool to believe nothing happened before this. Blazers were chippy all night.
    6 lillard is scaring no one with the mad dog. Mad chihuahua or something, dude, that grandma wasn’t even afraid.

17. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Because he's a gay

18. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

I love it!! Blazers were applying a full court press. Not indicating they tappped out. Don’t cry later.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  19. hakeemthagreat

To be fair, it was technically unsportsman like to score that late in the game. If it were Draymond who did that to us we'd be angry like Lillard was. So I get it. But on the other hand, this team NEEDS another agitator like CP. Chris Paul is KNOWN for doing lil sneaky tactics, and I LOVE it now that he's with us. The Rockets have way too nice the past few years

20. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

To be fail, I disagree. Game was close enough for starters to be in and Blazers up until that point were going for steals. At that moment it was like the Blazers were caught in between playing and giving up and even our guys were confused by it.