1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CP3 is a gangster

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Salvy, Jan 10, 2018.

1. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

they were trying to steal the ball tho and even to foul a couple of seconds before now you cant expect cp3 to respect some unwritten code and stop trying to score after receiving the pinpoint quickpass just a few seconds after...you can concentrate only on so few things in the moment...otherwise celtics game happens again

2. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

if they lose the ball and por scores a quick 3 you would be first to criticize rockets for being sloppy and not clutch

Rocket River and Pen15clubber like this.
  3. 1Deep

1Deep Member

I rather enjoyed it myself. I even further enjoyed Dame trying to knock the ball out of CP3's hands but he wasn't quick enough.

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

regardless of what happen before that video, there wasn't any reason for cp3 to score other than to cover the spread. port has already given up in that vid posted. just telling it like it is.

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

no i wouldn't. who cares. the only reason i may criticize is if i took houston's spread but that's a personal problem.

the games over. the rockets are up 7 with 15 sec left.

6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

man, these are split second decisions you can think only on few most important things ...imagine if cp3 travels trying not to score, and they score a quick 3?

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

a quick 3 does nothing

8. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

Lillard failing in attempting a cheap strip while talking gave me no end of amusement. That Chris Paul, now there's a man who knows games don't end after 47:55.

Mazulis, DonKnock and D-rock like this.
  9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

oh yeah? and its a only a one possession game(3+and1) with say 7 seconds to go...reminds me of celtics game

cp3 scoring gave ME a peace of mind... if you are a passionate bb player you dont need a reason to score.. i always want to put the ball in the hoop even if i am alone on the playground and nobodys watching...just watch the players after the whistle ... they always shoot... just for the sake of it...

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

this is just digging for it. passion has nothing to do with it. so cp3 goes for the layup last night but in countless games before he holds the ball at the end. so is he passionate or not.

just bc he has a houston jersey on doesn't make it right. you dont have to defend him like he didn't do anything wrong. it is what it is.

11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

What WOULD be cool is if CP3 suspected Scott Foster was trying to get the Blazers under the number so he went ahead and scored it to retaliate.

12. rockpileindisma

Damn the world is full of p*****s.

13. Vivi

Vivi Member

This.

HakeemOnlyFan and Tfor3 like this.
  14. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

that's because this was a close game and there was a risk if he traveled he may commit turnover and give blazers life

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

it was not at this moment. risk of travel. yeah more reaching.

16. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

17. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

its not reaching, its that just you are so much removed from reality of situation...human mind has a certain capacity and you must think always only of priorities, if you have your mind set on unimportant things( unwriten code not to score after game is over) the mind overloads and you miss what is important...he could have easily traveled there if he was in conflict which rule to follow( natural rule to score or some unwritten code)

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

you're talking about reality and you're reaching for a travel on a cut to the basket for a layup by one of the best in the game. might be possible in the ymca youth league

19. 1Deep

1Deep Member

Seriously tho Dame seems to have some anger management issues. Saw a video of him confronting some fans as he was leaving an arena earlier this season. Very emotional guy.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  20. Normalus

Normalus Member

And little did you know, Vegas had Rockets as -7.5 point favorites.

Mazulis likes this.