1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I hate Ryan Anderson

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheRealist137, Jan 4, 2018.

1. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

I am fcking tired of seeing him get abused and outplayed by the other teams backups on the regular. His dumbass KILLS our defense since he can't defend any position. He is a horrible 3 pt shooter at home. He is also a horrible finisher around the rim.

Since he is so garbage at every aspect of basketball other than scoring, when he is not shooting lights out (which is often), he is a complete liability on the floor.

2. macan

macan Member

sign me up!

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

david west made him look like a g-league scrub

4. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

20 mil son!

Rox Addict likes this.
  5. s3ts

s3ts Member

yet another Ryno thread, but whatever. he deserves it.

i don't know if he deserves another thread tho.

6. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Which one is ryan anderson the bad doll everyone wants to hate on? When things are not going the rockets way?

[​IMG]

7. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I just keep telling myself that he'll be gone in the off-season and LeBron will arrive to take his place. A year from now we'll be laughing over our glasses of Pappy Van Winkle thinking back to these silly old Ryan Anderson days.

desihooper likes this.
  8. Emtenndo

Emtenndo Member

9. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

Morey didn't understand how to organize a champion team. If ur team has Ryan main PF, ur team can't win a champion although the team can win a lot of games

10. Le$$

Le$$ Member

I been around believe it or not and they did the same stuff with Bob Years back when i was in my 20's, loved that tmac team. They need someone to blame..

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/bob-sura-is-a-horrible-offensive-player.88168/

Bob Sura put up decent #'s as well.

11. brewer's goat

brewer's goat Member

Packaging Ryno with Ariza would be the perfect move for this team, and as always sentimental idiots won't support this because Ariza is our 'glue guy' (that always shoots like crap against the Warriors and can't defend a lick when matched up against semi-competent offensive player.)

da_juice and alcatrazpsycho like this.
  12. Emtenndo

Emtenndo Member

13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

5 threads and counting? I'm rooting for him to do well. go Ryno.

joeson332 and Os Trigonum like this.
  14. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

You're gonna hate him even more if Morey isn't able to deal him by the deadline resulting in us not having the cap space to sign Lebron next summer.

lw17 likes this.
  15. vjohnson

vjohnson Member

You know it’s not Ryan’s fault he was given 20 mil at his age with his style of play. It’s moreys fault for thinking he was getting Ryan from three years ago. He is not all bad he at least try’s to get offense rebounds. He needs to work on getting his shot off quicker

16. The Greyhound 33

I think we all thought he was going to step up his game this year after all of the trade rumors.
    Buuuut he got worse

lw17 likes this.
  17. Rockets4Life13

He was doing pretty great for a 5 game stretch but then just went from 100 to 0.
    he was defending really well when isolated on gasol and co. What happened?

18. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I wonder if he's not 100% pain free? If there's anything physically wrong with him, he needs to sit out for a good stretch and fully recover.

Also, maybe lock him in the Toyota Center at night and force him to do shooting drills with the lights off. :)

19. The Greyhound 33

I think it’s all a head game for him at this point. Right when he goes up to shoot he probably thinks to himself, “oh shoot, I’m at home, I’m bricking this” and then proceeds to brick it.

20. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Sometimes a shakeup helps with mental things like that. Start P.J. and bring him off the bench against other team's second unit. Worth a try.

da_juice and The Greyhound 33 like this.