1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This is why James Harden is hated

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ElPigto, Dec 28, 2017.

1. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I'm telling you guys, this is the reason Harden is hated as a player by the media and fans. These are the kinds of games that just kill his reputation and this is why everyone will always hate. The media conspiracy is caused by Harden himself and his inability to compete all the way to the end.

Listen, we are 25-8, it sucks, we were on a good roll but a bunch of unfortunate injuries happened. It is what it is. I'm not worried about record, I know we will be a good team come playoff time.

The problem is how Harden reacts to the game when things don't go his way at all. He has this ability to be immature and just play stupid. I'm talking about dumb turnovers, dumb fouls, lack of energy, iso'ing till 4 seconds on the clock to get a shot, etc. Chris Paul needs to hurry the **** up and get healthy, because with him, we get to get the ball out of Harden's hands when Harden goes into pout mode.

I love Harden, he is a great player and he truly does deserve an MVP. There is no way I'd ever trade him, even through these kind of mental issues that he somehow can't shake off. But this kind of play is why a lot of fans dislike him and why people like Beadle/Kellerman/etc will be on his case and why the Doris Burke's of this world will vote for Lebron James as MVP this year.

By the way, Marcus Smart flopped big time, twice, but Harden makes his push off way too obvious. Bullshit call on the refs, but we should have never been in this position in the first place. Harden turned the ball over too many times in the 2nd half and unfortunately we got drunk Harden in the second half.

2. Le$$

Le$$ Member

He makes alot of money. duh.

3. brewer's goat

brewer's goat Member

yup, no excuses. It's clear as day Harden is limited in so many ways as a basketball player

4. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Harden needs a reality check...

saleem likes this.
  5. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

lol and yet he gets voted in as an All Star every year........if he was hated, he wouldn't be voted in

SF3isBack!! likes this.
  6. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Bro, go to other forums and see how much hate Harden gets. He is obviously still popular enough to be voted into the all star game, but the guy is not well liked as far his game is concerned. The media hates on it and fans hate on it.

lw17, s3ts and Lawlruschang like this.
  7. Light Vessel

Light Vessel Member

Harden is the most infuriating contradicting superstar I've ever seen.

8. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

I’ve been telling y’all this for years and none of y’all wanted to listen lol smh

9. Juxtaposed Jolt

Are all your posts anti-Harden? Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen you talking positively about the Rockets or negatively about anything else.

10. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

Which is where CP3 comes in.

11. brewer's goat

brewer's goat Member

because the Rockets are built around Harden, what do you expect? Rag on Ryno all day as some people do, when Harden is the biggest impact player on this team?

Jake Tower likes this.
  12. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

We lost because of Dantoni not harden....

SF3isBack!!, lw17 and s3ts like this.
  13. MD_in_Training

Disagree. When your superstar doesn't even move to come towards the inbound pass, iso's for 20 seconds then jacks up 3s repeatedly, shoots 20% from the field, then commits two idiotic fouls to lose the game... I'm willing to give D'Antoni benefit of the doubt.

14. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

You must have me confused lol. There have been so many times that I defended the Rockets after bad nights. I'm hardly being negative, it's more just being realistic at the situation.

15. val_modus

val_modus Member

D’Antoni needs to develop bench players for situations like this. Suns games had very similar outcomes when Amare would miss games before that micro fracture that forced the development of more guys that later became 9th 10th guys in rotation when he came back.

buffalobills!!! and s3ts like this.
  16. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Both. D'Antoni is become McHale-like when it comes to adjusting to adversity.
    Harden played shameful down the stretch. Those were flops but smart players avoid putting themselves in that position.

17. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

This is because of 4 years of idiot McHale...Harden has failed to value possessions. CP3 hopefully will teach him this...Harden has really softened in the clutch.

Lawlruschang likes this.
  18. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

Did he not hit the FTs needed to win the game?...if PJ hits his second FT we win also.
    Were the 2 "idiotic offensive fouls" even fouls?

juanm34, Ozzy, D-rock and 3 others like this.
  19. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

It's becoming more obvious CP3 is the MVP of this team.

alcatrazpsycho likes this.
  20. Le$$

Le$$ Member

probably would of been a win with Moute and Paul, i dont see what all the fuss is about. It was a good game.. Harden got some bad calls near end. Big deal.