1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Capela & EG need to go

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Harden's beard, Dec 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harden's beard

I've seen enough.

Capela is too weak and soft, and regularly gets manhandled by opposing centers.

EG's shooting is extremely streaky and his ball handling just sucks.

If we can somehow replace those two, no doubt we will win the championship.

Morey needs to act fast before it's too late.

2. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

3. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Lame.

Morey is always opportunistic about improving the team but hes not going to make a trade just for the sake of making a trade like your emotional azz wants to

4. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

LOL. What a pathetic thread. Are you drunk, or just a moron? In your pea-sized brain, do you honestly think Morey is going to even consider trading these 2 vital pieces of the best team in the NBA? I mean, really... I seriously wonder WTF is wrong with certain people.

5. Harden's beard

For Capela the answer is obvious : DeAndre Jordan.

For EG, I'm thinking Gary Harris, Will Barton, Jordan Clarkson, Allen Crabbe, or Rodney Hood.

6. Daddy Long Legs

7. Harden's beard

^ Actually that's not a bad choice.

Let's be real tho, EG is just not good enough to be the 3rd option on a contending team.

8. Daddy Long Legs

How quickly they forget.

He is a very important member of this team. He was a player on the court in our 4th quarter death lineup.

We wouldnt have beaten golden state, cleveland, or philly without him.

But yah sure, lets just trade him away

9. Harden's beard

We cannot wait indefinitely until his sorry ass gets over this pathetic slump that he's in right now. We need to secure the 1st seed, because that more or less means we don't face the Spurs in the 2nd round. The West sucks from the 4th place and onwards, which means if we finish as the 1st seed WCF appearance is almost guaranteed.

So how long can we wait until EG wakes up? few weeks? few months? there are a lot of tough games coming up.

10. Daddy Long Legs

Casual fans either dont watch every game of dont remember games.

Go to bed

11. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

DJ is a major downgrade from Capela when you consider how horrible that man shoots free throws and how much that would actually impact our offense.

"EG is not a third option" but gary harris (who is one of my favorite players), barton, clarkson, crabbe, and hood are. delete this thread, and your account

12. MistaK

MistaK Member

Who do you want to trade them for? If we can actually upgrade the roster, sure but you don't just trade them for the sake of trading them just because they are in a bit of a slump.

Capela has really improved his game. Sure he has struggled the last couple of games, but his game as a whole, especially defensively, has improved.

EG, has been great for this team. When you face high scoring teams, like GS, in the playoffs a guy like EG can be your x-factor. Yeah he has been in a major slump, after a red hot start during pre-season. And yet he still does a few good things: His mere presence on the court is needed for spacing (even now teams rather not leave him wide open) and on top of that he has started attacking the basket with a purpose this season. His shooting from 3 won't stay at 31% - he is going to get hot at some point and by the end of season he will likely average somewhere between 35-36% from 3

DonKnock likes this.
  13. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

You’re like the Kim Jung Un of Clutchfans. You’re saying stuff that everyone knows is nonsense, but people get angry and talk about it.

14. ROXonROXonROX

ROXonROXonROX Member

Calm down. EG is just in a funky slump right now however I do agree with you on Capela. Capela is one of those guys who irritates me on how they play, I swear he never jumps and tries to block anything.

15. nomiz1987

nomiz1987 Member

I think he’s being sarcastic, either that or he’s just being a troll

16. topfive

topfive CF OG

Haha. "Are you drunk, or just a moron?" is now going to be my holiday season greeting this year.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  17. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

So we either have a troll or a r****d.

Either way, he's just best ignored.

18. pauebtg

pauebtg Member

Bwhahaha, so Jordan Clarkson is what's missing for a championship run? What are you a lakers fan? I'm sure they would love to dump Clarkson for Gordon Lmao.

And the rest of your recommendations are laughable. Your done wasting everyone's time. Just quit posting.

AB83Rules and DonKnock like this.
  19. Rockets4Life13

Capela is kinda soft, i agree with that, but hell no to DAJ, only if we get someone with way better talent which will prob not happen.

And hell no@ trading Gordon. Yea he’s been kinda awful lately but he had his fair share of superstar type games on a cheap contract and has been a key piece to the rockets success over the last 1 1/2 years

AB83Rules and The Greyhound 33 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.