1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. HOUSTON ROCKETS STREAM
    We're watching the Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone press conference now, reacting to their comments

Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone Press Conference
    Dismiss Notice

BREAKING: Max Kellerman hates on james harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Daddy Long Legs, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Tocoal2000

Tocoal2000 Member

I feel like everyday changes. 1minute I'm saying let the cavs lose and than they will leave the lebron arguement alone. The next minute I'm saying let the celtics lose and they will leave the K yrie argument alone. The fact of the matter is that harden has the best record in the NBA with the better stats than the person they say is leading the M P race and a head to head win. The 13-14 games he played w/o cp3 proves that he didn' have the 2nd star next to him just as LeBron dissent. But it' the media. Has anybody here ever heard skip payless say "I have to say harden is leading the MVP race??? NO!!!! He has kyrie...at some point when kyrie falls off he will say Curry....his argument will be did you see how gs struggled when he injured his ankle. Tired of the media

2. rockpileindisma

Uh oh!! Tinman drinkin that Skip Bayless koolaid!!!

3. Tocoal2000

Tocoal2000 Member

Part of me says have a better record....but that didnt work last year. Hell he lost mvp to a sisth seed.....They will sure as hell give it to a 2nd seed lebron. A 1st seed kyrie with worse stats. It just seems like they want harden to do a triple backflip with a perfect landing and to get MVP. If getting M P was not about record or stats than I could think of a few people deserving....Postings b/c of where he has that MY team. Popovich for where he has that spurs team....Like the media is a fucccckng joke. Kellerman completely act like he didn' know who was leading the league in scoring and assist when McNabb asked him. LeBron is having the best season of his career and harden had those same numbers in 2015. I hate harden losing M P more than anybody but it' really the way he loses. In 2015 he only received 6first place votes and 1 person left him off the ballot completely??? That' like me asking you name some players on the patriots and after it' all said and done you say oh yea TOM BRADY....GTFOH

DonKnock likes this.
  4. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

What does he mean by inflated stats? Does he mean he is in a system that allows him to score more points than his opponents? That whole system argument is dumb.

You never hear them say Curry's stats are inflated by the system. I hope we can get LeBron next year, people like Max will implode.

DonKnock likes this.
  5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

do you even know what koolaid is?

Saying someone is a cheap imitation of someone doesn't indicate an opinion.

So if you go to the store and you see Coca Cola and then you see the Sam's Club, you can tell which one is the imitation.
    Doesn't mean you are going to drink either.

But you suckers love ESPN and would drink anything they have, even if they have slime in their ice machine

SUCKERS

Invisible Fan likes this.
  6. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

it is amazing how Max knows nothing about basketball at all

DonKnock likes this.
  7. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

LeBron is in a system every year where he has the ball most of the time....

DonKnock likes this.
  8. rockpileindisma

You are a sucker for thinking Barkley is a genius

9. JaceMan da SpaceMan

Don mes with timnan he find u

[​IMG]

don grahamleone likes this.
  10. tinman

Supporting Member

Charles Barkley was a former Rocket and so was Kenny Smith.
    I'm a Rockets fan.

You need to ask yourself that question.

Am I a Rockets fan?

and ask yourself , why am I so emotional when someone who watches boxing tells me my favorite player is not the MVP?

Also ask yourself, why on this planet and universe would I even want challenge a 99er?

11. rockpileindisma

Keep clinging to your join date and hanging on every word Shaq says lol

How does me not liking what Max kellerman said make me not a rockets fan haha

12. HewbieTrippin

HewbieTrippin Member

honestly, kellerman is one of the worst commentators there is. I can't stand him and his flimsy arguments. Feels like he reads others' commentary on the game versus watching the games for himself. Skip has his own moments that are almost as annoying, but at least he has his own opinion, flawed as some of them might be. But I guess all of us have our triggers that make us argue the way we do.

I just laugh at Stephen A though. He flip flops so hard but at least he owns up to his mistakes and is entertaining to hear his passionate pleas from.

#132 HewbieTrippin, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    DonKnock and tinman like this.
  13. tinman

Supporting Member

There is no join date if you are an original.

If you are crying like a baby over what a boxing guy says , why don't you ask what a wrestling guy says about Harden?

Ask the Undertaker what he thinks of Capella
    Or Stone Cold thinks

Suckers

14. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Is this actul pictur of Timnan?

15. rockpileindisma

His name is capela lol

16. tinman

Supporting Member

Fake Rockets fans also can't spell
    I'm surprised they can spell 'KELLERMAN'

17. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

It isn’t. But it is objectively something teams play for in the regular season. Should the value a player brings be understood in terms that are divorced from actual team goals?

18. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Max Slays lmao

Ozzy likes this.
  19. tinman

Supporting Member

And the people who get mad at him know even less
    they think rap music is saying a bunch of words to autotune with some casio beats

Pen15clubber likes this.
  20. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Max Kellerman is the Max Kellerman of rap music