1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Most overrated Player?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rockets4Life13, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Mr. Space City

curry was averaging almost 8 assist per game before zaza was even on the team.

did you just start watching the nba this season?

curry averaged 8.5 assist per game on a 51 win team in 2013.

curry is much more a facilitator for the warriors than kawhi is for the spurs.

kawhi's career average is less than 3 assist per game.

2. da_juice

da_juice Member

Yup; with KD they'd be literally unguardable. A pick n roll/pick and pop with those four and literally any player with some range would be unguardable

3. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

lmaooooo 2013??????? wtf

dude i brought up zaza because i'm using him as an example of how anti-pg steven fake mvp curry is. this dude just prefers running around and circles coming off of illegal screens whcih the nbe knowingly allows only the larriors to get away with just so he can chuck up 3's.

4. Mr. Space City

so zaza averaging less than 2 assist per game is more of a facilitator than curry averaging a;most 7 assist per game?

5. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

no what i'm saying is steven the fake mvp fake pg if given the choice of zaza or him running the offense. he will defer to zaza. obviously zaza has a higher iq than low iq steven and will pass off to donkey, gayd, klay, etc...

6. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

[​IMG]

CK Johnson likes this.
  7. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

steven doesn't run the offense is what i'm fking talking about and he's a fking pg is what i'm fking saying and he will allow anyone but him to run the offense is what i'm fking saying. do you know what the fk i'm saying?

8. Mr. Space City

ok.

9. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Overrated Westbrook

Overhyped Curry and it's not even close

hvic likes this.
  10. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

Joakim Noah back when the Bulls were making the playoffs

11. oelman44

oelman44 Member

Wiggins maybe. Seems like he has the body to be a good defender, but until he isn't such a liability on defense he's just not that good.

12. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

So Curry, Thompson, and Green are all overrated??? They won 73 games. Lets just say every single starter in the league is overrated. They would not be able to beat the athletes in the NBA in the year 2083. Sheesh

13. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

All time:
    Kobe. He is very good. But not top 20 all time. And some people see him as top 10 alltime.
    Nash. Not a 2 time MVP.

Currently:
    Westbrook: Everywere but on clutchfans, here is not overrated.
    Curry: He is an amazing shooter, one of the best ever (if not the best ever). But he does not deserve 2 MVP's Hakeem does not even have that.
    Irving: Not a great player. clearly not a MVP candidate.

14. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

15. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I don't think anyone on GSW is overrated, they destroyed the league last year there was not competition.

Maybe Klay when people claim he's even in the same stratosphere as Harden. Klay is a one of the best shooting and slashing guards there is, he's not anything else, his defense is also over rated.

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

lol apparently guys that win championships are overrated. classic cf's

17. Swiss Roll

Swiss Roll Member

All time: A tie between Kobe and Magic, not once were either the best player in the NBA, yet they combined for 4 MVP awards, both carried by teammates far better than them, and neither belong in the same sentence as Bird, Jordan, or LeBron.

Nash belongs here too, he was to stockton what kobe was to jordan, a cheap knock-off

Right now: Westbrook: gotten help that Kobe and LeBron could only dream of yet hasn't done **** in the postseason and managed to squander it all away
    Draymond Green, an 8 win player who's treated like a 13 win player, top 10 my ass

Most underrated all time: Kevin Garnett
    Right now: Rudy Gobert, a real 12 win defensive stud

18. BALLhog 247 365

i've always thought it was paul george