1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Most overrated Player?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rockets4Life13, Dec 5, 2017.

1. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

Wrong. Steven is the most overrated nbe made player ever. Let me ask you something for someone who has "skills" why doesn't he run the offense? Is it because his ballhandling and passing skills are terrible and greatly exaggerated? do you think these "records" he sets are not because the nbe allowing him to come off several illegal screens in order to chuck 3's? don't get me started on how the nbe constantly tries to portray him as a humble guy when he's probably the biggest pos douche in the league. Most recent is when he got exposed for ignoring a fan so the nbe set up a pr stunt where they got a steven stan to meet his "hero" so people will think he's humble. pffft not feeling me you fake as mfer.

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

who cares if he doesnt run the offense. thats not the way their team works. thats pretty stupid if youre going to use that as a tool to judge a player. but you've long been known as a straight curry hater so carry on with your agenda

3. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

oh pls listen to your stan ass. name another superstar player in steven's case "superstar" who doesn't run the offense? yeah i'll fking wait. you stans always like to talk about steven's fake ballhandling and passing skills but yet he never runs the offense. go fking figure. and quit whining about steven haters. the dude is a pos and it's beyond obvious that he is. he deserves to be hated and more. quit being a steven delusional "i think he deserves a pass in life" stan.

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. YOLO

YOLO Member

this post is hilarious. you sound like a dramatic little girl raging over jealousy.

Daddy Long Legs and hakeem94 like this.
  5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

6. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

jealously over what dude? i don't deny the skill of any other fking larrior even donkey boy green. it's steven who doesn't have skill. i do have hate like you said but it's well deserved towards him. this pos gets a fking pass all fking day when he fking shouldn't. could you imagine if harden acted in the way steven did? the media would expose him so fking fast. but since steven is silvers poster boy they do everything possible to cover up his antics and fraudulent skills

7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Michael Jordan, yeah he was great an all, but people act like there never will be player better than him

8. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Who whined about steven haters? Somebody is a “stan” for acknowledging that steven is good at basketball?

I personally root against him like crazy because I cant stand the warriors.

You sound like you are personally invested in making people believe that steven isnt good at basketball lol.

9. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

once again he isn't. pls answer my question on if someone so "skilled" in ballhandling and passing then why don't they run the offense? pls don't give me the scapegoat of "that's not how their team works". could you imagine this mfer without illegal screens?

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

lol at scapegoat. apparently theres only one way you play the actual game of basketball. a random on clutchfans name icecreamman has unlocked the truth. send word out to the league immediately

interesting bit of information for the curry hater. hes right at the top of the league in usage rating. and even above the great lebron james. but yeah that probably just goes in one ear and out of the other for you.

#50 YOLO, Dec 5, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  11. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

actually he's not. so just stop.

stats.nba.com/players/usage/?sort=USG_PCT&dir=-1

inb4 hurr durr curry hater hurr durr.

ps: steven is a pos quit denying it

12. jeevinesh

jeevinesh Member

Harden, Curry and Green would be a lethal team even without KD

13. jeevinesh

jeevinesh Member

Joel Embiid

He is not the next Hakeem

14. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

"Sound like"? How do you know that poster is not a dramatic little girl? ;)

YOLO likes this.
  15. YOLO

YOLO Member

what a surprise. too stubborn to comprehend. yup one ear out the other. no need to go any further. no where close to a competent basketball mind. rhetorical question how many rings does steph curry have

17-18 usg% 30.9
    lebron james 30.2

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/curryst01.html
    https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jamesle01.html

16. Mr. Space City

kawhi doesn't "run an offense" and he's considered a superstar

durant wasnt running the thunder offense too when he was with the thunder either.

17. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Any player that puts up big stats on a losing team.

18. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

you're beyond wrong. durant and westbrook both ran the offense. and the spurs use kawhi as a facilitator all the time. do you even nba? steven literally defers to anyone including zaza when he gets the ball and is expected to run the offense. he's literally an anti-point guard.

19. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

you are one huge stan dude. why are you even comparing lebron? and basketball reference doesn't update their stats immediately. nba updates their stats with hour of a game. steven is not good at basketball period.

20. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Steph is better at passing and facilitating than kawhi. Lez be honest