1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who are Your 5 Favorite Players to Watch and Why?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Reeko, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

PG is up there for me too...I love the quick release on his jumper, and he has some nice moves off the dribble to get his shot off

2. Rockets4Life13

Idk i just love smooth looking game and George has one of the smoothest game in the league imo. Just really enjoyable - thats another reason why i'll never enjoy Lonzo Ball - his shot is so ugly i have to throw up when looking at it

Reeko likes this.
  3. Reeko

Reeko Member

I used to love Curry, he fits the mold of players that I love to watch, but that GS hate just runs too deep for me now

I don’t even watch his highlights any more...same with KD

Rockets4Life13 likes this.
  4. Rockets4Life13

Yeah same with me. I just hate the Warriors too much to appreciate Steph or Durant. I just hate their arrogance, u can practically feel it through TV.

Reeko likes this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

haha I’m with u, if a player has a god awful jump shot or a jump shot that looks hideous, then it can overshadow the rest of their game for me

I don’t find Lonzo enjoyable at all...he can’t score, and I really don’t think that his vision is all that great even tho that’s what gets the most hype...I certainly don’t see it as being special like a Lebron, CP3, or Harden...his ballhandling is nothing special either

6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

harden, IT, CP3, fox, ish smith

RudyTBag likes this.
  7. Rockets4Life13

Loudmouth clown dad talked his son into something he just not is. Vision and passing ain't worth **** if you can't score.

Rubio proved that to everyone and he is a better defender than lonzo too

8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Pops can only name one

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

Lavar Ball was out there straight up hoodwinking the public

Laker fans are hoping and praying Lonzo turns into the next Kidd...I’m seeing more and more of them starting to turn on him calling him soft and hating how he’s cool not being involved in the action

10. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Yeah when I hear the type of player you and @Rockets4Life13 you like to see, it seems that curry would meet the criteria

Dude is the definition of smooth IMO.

Agree with the GSW hate. Curry is too frustrating because imbalways rooting against him and never get to see him lose on his stacked team.

Reeko and Rockets4Life13 like this.
  11. Rockets4Life13

Can't enjoy Curry because i can't enjoy the Warriors. It feels like no matter where they play, it's always a home game because everbody loves golden boy curry.

Im just excited for the time (which is going to come) where the Warriors will tank and the damn bandwagon fans will be exposed.

God I know i will be raging everyday once we win a championship and CF gains this kind of "fans"

12. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

No particular order...

• Stephen Curry - Deadliest three point shooter ever with a crazy good handle to boot. A threat from virtually anywhere, anytime.
    • Eric Gordon - Hard to put into words, but there's just something about his style. One of the prettiest shots out there, yet so strong and explosive when he puts the ball on the floor. And I appreciate that he never showboats.
    • Ben Simmons - 6'10"+ with his handle and vision? Yes, please.
    • Chris Paul - No one can match the surgical precision of CP3's ballhandling and passing. It's like watching a robot that's been perfectly designed to run point guard.
    • Kristaps Porzingis - No one has ever had his skill set at his size.

Honorable Mention goes to Klay Thompson, simply because his game has a lot of similarities to my own and I like to live vicariously through him. :eek:

13. omgTHEpotential

I'd like to add Joe Ingles. One of the most well-rounded role players in the league.

14. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

i'm not one bit surprised. he's a fraudulent player. only stans like him. cough cough

15. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

Favorite to watch:
    1. Harden
    2. Giannis
    3. Embiid
    4. Kyrie
    5. Lebron

Most undesirable to watch:
    1. Steven "fake mvp" Curry

16. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Ish is a super nice call.

pippendagimp likes this.
  17. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

KD, Harden, Kyrie, PG13, Russ, CP3, Giannis, CJ, Bron, Jokic, Embiid, Simmons, Cousins, college Lonzo (for now...)

more unheralded players: Conley, Gary Harris, Brogdon, Middleton, Donovan Mitchell