1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Been caught masturbating by wife/girlfriend

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by K-Low_4_Prez, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Rox11

Rox11 Member

2. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

That doesn't ****ing apply here, virgin.

Anyways, yeah your girl will feel insecure. If you have to jack off while you have a GF(unless she's on vacation or travels a lot), you need to check that out. I'd straight up tell my girl, you gotta get up to my level or else. Of course with my hormones busting through my seams, I really only attract highly sexually active/nympho girls. This end of the spectrum is actually rather tough.

I'll tell you this though. Never have been in a relationship with a girl and had to jack off while she's in town. Girls can literally take it 4,5,6,7 times a day.

So OP, you got issues.

SIL

3. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

k, you're clearly in a relationship with someone you're not attracted to. either be single and do your own thing, or this **** will not end well.

SIL

Fantasma Negro likes this.
  4. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

It sounds like OP is not Master of his Domain.

moestavern19 likes this.
  5. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

He probably apologizes if he walks in on her changing.

SIL

Pen15clubber likes this.
  6. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

lol I was talking about cleaning out deez nuts. Keep the machine running. Don’t want no stagnant ass 2 month old stank splooge festering in there gettin crusty.

7. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

Thread has gone stupid

8. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Surprising to me how many dudes on here are acting indignant that OP's lady doesn't just accept that most dudes whack off so she should just get with the program.
    I bet the majority of chicks will act disgusted, get angry, etc if they discover their dude watches p*rn and jacks off.
    Now I've met some chicks that don't mind it when their dude jacks off and would help out.
    I just believe the majority hate when their dude jacks off and hate it even more if they know or find out they are watching pr0n.

A man who finds a lady that doesn't mind him doing those things when she's not around is a lucky man.

9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Indignant or humorous replies to a funny thread?

Also Elaine was allowed in The Contest dispelling the myth that women don't twirl the bean.

10. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

I think this is all age-related. Girls in my age watch p*rn sometimes. I mean, I'm sure there are SOME disgusted by the act of their OWN man doing it, without a doubt, but there's plenty of girls that actually watch p*rn themselves. I don't know a single girl that wouldn't be truly hurt if they knew their man was watching it WHILE they were there. I don't mean present, or in front of, I mean simply reachable at that time.

SIL

ferrari77 likes this.
  11. Dankstronaut

Supporting Member

Someone’s insecure here....

Yung-T likes this.
  12. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Life's judged by your bank account, the b****es you bang, the material stuff you own, the experiences you make and how happy you are all about it. You should feel privileged to hear me give my two cents.

SIL

13. Dankstronaut

Supporting Member

I think I could live another 100 years and not hear something so insecure.

Yung-T and SirIvyLeague like this.
  14. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Actually life is judged by nothing. Life is meaningless. Some day you will die and return to meaninglessness just like everyone else.

The only thing we have found is that we can procreate and prolong our misery and confusion indefinitely.

Eat Arby's.

Nook, Pen15clubber and SirIvyLeague like this.
  15. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Yeah, that does kind of sound like sexual harrisment.

Harrisment likes this.
  16. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Are you Trader Jorge's son?

Anyways, I have subscribed to your Clutchfans channel so I can receive a direct feed of your Premium Posts.

SirIvyLeague likes this.
  17. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Shouldn't your significant other enjoy taking care of this wee little problem?

18. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I personally think that Jerking it to p*rn and sex are not related things, so I do both. My SO doesn't care, it's not like I'm refusing to have sex with her to masturbate.

19. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

your wife overreacted, I remember one episode of Friends, when Monica caught Chandler masturbating, and she didnt find it bad, the only thing she found weird was he was watching a shark documental, but it was because he just changed the channel when she entered, he was watching p*rn.
    then she calls Rachel from the bathroom, and Rachel, tells her that every guy does it, so your wife should understand that its normal.

here it is:

ferrari77 likes this.
  20. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

#100 Mr.Scarface, Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2017