1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OKC's Westbrook ft. Paul George & Carmelo

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Mr. Dominant, Oct 20, 2017.

1. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

LOL at some media still calling this sh*t show the 2nd best team in the west. Rockets vs. The World as usual.

Adam Shine saying Kyrie is clearly #1 in the MVP right now made me smh.

2. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Colin Cowherd goes at Westbrook any chance he gets. Only listen to him because everyone else are puppets or clowns.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  3. Caesar

Caesar Member

It really is unbelievable how far up Westbrook's ass the media and fans are. All the blame is going to the coach and Melo.

Reminds me of LeBron fans and how they always had/have scapegoats to throw the blame at and leaving their precious Bron Bron squeaky clean.

4. omgTHEpotential

Has there ever been a player to win the MVP award who shot at 40% from the field the following season, especially with his team getting upgraded with 2 'superstars' during the offseason.

Caesar likes this.
  5. roslolian

roslolian Member

OKC fans blame him for leaving them and breaking uo the "Dynamic Duo".

6. roslolian

roslolian Member

Thats cause Bron Bron IS squeaky clean. The only thing wrong with Lebron is his arrogance and hubris in thinking he can be the coach and GM of the Cavs while still playing.

As a player Lebron has been pretty much perfect so far, he even lead his team to becoming the only team in history to come back from 1-3. They even beat the team who broke the regular season record wtf. 4 MVPs, 3 Rings, 3 MVPs there is a reason people say Lebron is the best player since Jordan.

francis 4 prez likes this.
  7. Nook

Nook Member

So let me get this right........ a coach is having a hard time getting his best players to run the offense? So Westbrook, George and Anthony are not listening to their coach? This has to be a mistake, these three guys aren't known as stubborn or coach killers..... I am just really confused.

So Westbrook has decided to revert back to the old Westbrook, forcing the action and jacking up tough shots.... I liked the 8 turnovers and 5 assists against Orlando.

Carmelo Anthony doesn't venture into the post. At this point the only baskets that he gets assisted on are pull up 3's where he is the trailer. When he does play in the post he doesn't pass out effectively, he just keeps trying to force a shot or bad pass to Adams.

Paul George is happy being passive, shooting 3's and running in transition when he can.

Steven Adams is largely wasted offensively with no real ball movement. At least he has started pushing his point guard out of the way to rebounds.

The bench is the worst in the NBA...... yet the Thunder refuse to properly layer their three stars, so there are times where Jerami Grant is the best player they have on the floor.

Patrick Patterson is just collecting a check.

Yet........... I still think they win 45-50 games.

Deuce and francis 4 prez like this.
  8. Caesar

Caesar Member

LeBron basically bulldozes his way to the basket for unopposed layups and is shooting 57% FG because of it and the one time he doesn't get a call, he throws a fit and gets ejected and now the world is against him.

"At this point, it's almost like they're trying to turn me into a jump shooter. I can't be a jump shooter. I'm not a jump shooter." hahaha..stop it. This dude is such a cry baby.

justtxyank likes this.
  9. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Wait until he throws a fit for the third consecutive year about not having enough help.

Caesar likes this.
  10. Caesar

Caesar Member

All that said...welcome to H-Town LeBron. 2019 champs! lol

roslolian and justtxyank like this.
  11. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

12. Vivi

Vivi Member

13. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

What's his uncontested rebounds to contested shots ratio? Similar to CP3's assist:turnover ratio?

14. Reeko

Reeko Member

I try not to not let the stupidity annoy me, but it’s so hard

Kyrie is the clear MVP putting up Kemba Walker numbers while Harden is putting up MJ/GOAT statlines and is 1st in the West...

these dudes don’t watch games or pay attention...

15. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

16. Raz

Raz Member

17. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Honestly would like to hear @H-Town Melo 's take on this seeing as melo might be getting an unfair share of the blame and Westbrook is being seen as the victim by some

BigMaloe likes this.
  18. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Start this video at 30 seconds, and do nothing but look at Russell Westrbook. Just watch him from play to play. Guy doesn't care about anything, not a damn thing, but his own numbers.

19. omgTHEpotential

Disgraceful.

20. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

BigMaloe, Nook, JayGoogle and 6 others like this.