1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

5 Women Accuse Louis C.K. Of Sexual Misconduct

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Fantasma Negro, Nov 9, 2017.

1. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

I will say that Louis' actions strike me as less grotesque as many of the other allegations we're hearing, and I give him credit for apologizing to most of these women years before this came out.

That said, so much of this crap could be avoided if one just follows the "don't sh*t where you eat" rule, and avoid pursuing any kind of romantic/sexual contact with professional colleagues. Like, we've got Tinder. We've got bars. We've got online dating.

Just doesn't seem that difficult.

eric.81 and RudyTBag like this.
  2. Roscoe Arbuckle

Meh. I liked you better when you didn't turn into a douche.

3. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

[​IMG]

As opposed to someone who is permanently set on douche. LOL.

4. Buck Turgidson

I think I learned with (sorry to bring this into the convo) OJ that you cannot idolize famous people. You have no idea who they are in their private lives.

Pen15clubber and Sajan like this.
  5. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Blasphemy. Celebrities are some of the best citizens as evidenced by their fame and should be revered as role models. Like Charles Barkley.

6. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Douche? From the guy who would try to upstage a corpse at a funeral, that's rich. LOmfL
    Sorry for blocking you on FB, but my page wasn't quite the place for your psychosis. You need wayyy too much attention. Take care of yourself.

dharocks and Rocketman95 like this.
  7. Buck Turgidson

I guess my larger point was, Nothing's Shocking to me anymore

(I would post the Jane's A album cover but it has t*** on it).

edit: oh hell, can I borrow the "upstage a corpse..." line to use at Thanksgiving? *That* cousin will be there.

8. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

There's a "BODY LANGUAGE Analyst" out there saying that the latest accusation woman reeks of lying. :cool:

Hahaha... out of the woodwork.

Not sure if it belongs here or somewhere else... but... lots of liars out there... expected. :D

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Wow!

Rocket River

10. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Guess it is John Travolta's turn, except it is men.

11. Roscoe Arbuckle

See, there's this thing called "unfollow?" It's what people use if they're not happy with what folks are posting. (not that I'd know what I did that was a problem.) Blocking is for when folks are constantly harrassing you, which I know I wasn't doing. And quite frankly, you simply could have messaged me about whatever was your issue.

I stand by my assessment of you.

#171 Roscoe Arbuckle, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  12. Buck Turgidson

I see what you did there.

Jack Nicholson.

13. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Have them both take lie detector test. I’m sure that Roy Moore would have zero problems with that.

14. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

50-year-old man upset over being blocked on Facebook.

BMoney, Another Brother and RudyTBag like this.
  15. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Bruh, I’m full of “friends” and there’s a line of a few hundred waiting. I could use the room. Plus, I’d warned you about your rants before. If I’m a douche for blocking a middle aged, over reactionary frat boy then so be it. We were friends in real life before today, you ruined that, not me. Again, take care of yourself, Jim. You’re too smart to conuiously subject yourself to this kind of scrutiny. Grow up. It’s not a good look.

Rocketman95 and RudyTBag like this.
  16. Roscoe Arbuckle

Why do people always exaggerate age? And, to me, the juvenile thing is blocking someone you've known for years because of a disagreement without any explanation.

17. Roscoe Arbuckle

i post on there exactly like I post on here. Not sure what you were expecting...

18. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Oh Travolta has even worse skeletons in his closet him and Tom Crusie essentially have slaves

19. Roscoe Arbuckle

Ironically, and I mean this sincerely, most women I date think I am far more mature & a gentleman than they are typically with.

I know. I don't get it, either. But obviously I'm doing something right. I typically hook up with at least 5 girls a month.

What I also find incredibly odd is how when I initially got on this website, many of you thought I was creating a "character" and that I wasn't being honest or sincere.

And now that you know I've always been sincere I get "frat boy" and "drunk."

Look. I'm nearly 46, I run my own firm, and I am a guy who likes to drink and screw women. Deal with it.

#179 Roscoe Arbuckle, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    CometsWin likes this.
  20. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I read this piece and holy ****. I have no idea who the author is but I can surmise that she is an angry, militant feminist from the northeast. As someone who has never harassed any woman I can safely say anyone who shows even the slightest hint of being an angry feminist is someone I want zero part of in any facet of life, work or otherwise. These are the kind of women who like to degrade men as boys when in fact they have zero concept of what it is to be a man. No question that some men are sexist pigs but lot of what she describes in the workplace with retaliation to complaints is about a lack of accountability and transparency in the workplace. I know any time I've complained about a co-worker it inevitably brings a spotlight on me. That's not a male conspiracy against women as much as a bad work dynamic that exists for everyone. Additionally, when women use sexuality to get ahead it muddies the water for everyone. I don't see any of these young female reporters at ESPN complaining that they got those jobs because they're attractive young women with a hugely male dominated audience. Take advantage of the double standard on one hand and complain about it on the other. Whatever.

Houstunna and Severe Rockets Fan like this.