1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

5 Women Accuse Louis C.K. Of Sexual Misconduct

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Fantasma Negro, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Fantasma Negro

I have literally heard this story a thousand times:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/...ct.html?referer=https://t.co/GYl09W0uW2?amp=1

2. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

I think Tig Notaro got the ball rolling back in August as far as public awareness of the accusations surrounding Louis CK, who was once a collaborator with her and is credited as a producer on her Amazon Prime show "One Mississippi". She included a scene in the show where a male boss masturbates under his desk while talking to his female employee. The scene is a response to the allegations when Louis CK refused to address them. The episode centers around how women can be sexually assaulted without being touched.

3. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

4. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

5. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Smh. Well, at least he asked the women and didn't follow through if they said no. As for hooking himself while talking to a woman on the phone, are we saying it's non-verbal, non-physical, sexual assault? I don't know....can we just call him a pervert and lol?

6. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

He apologized to a woman for pushing her into the bathroom, and she said he didn't do that to her. More to come, surely.

I think Louis has created the most consistently great media the last decade. This sucks.

7. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

yeah, well I have a case against thousands of women for the same thing.. :p

8. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

When you sit atop your respected industry for so long, you kinda get everything handed to you. When that happens, people start to want weird and outlandish things. They fiend for the off the wall and unparalleled things.

Rocket River likes this.
  9. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

All these allegations are from 10+ years ago.

10. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Well, damn. I hope they arent true cause if they are, theyre just gonna snowball from here with more women coming forward.

11. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Ugh this sucks. There is no one to trust.

12. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Well, that's pretty bad and more in the assaulty realm than jerkin it on the phone or asking women to watch you treat your body like a circus (and then follow through if they say yes). I mean the other stuff is perverted and probably gets into an abuse of workplace power thing, but once physical force comes into play, that's a clear line imo.

13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Never cared for his humor but his fixation on masturbation jokes makes a lot of sense now.

14. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I wonder if Another Brother has heard these allegations within the standup scene before.

15. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

ENTIRETY OF HOLLYWOOD FILM INDUSTRY REPLACED WITH 40,000 CHRISTOPHER PLUMMERS—LOS ANGELES—In the wake of numerous sexual misconduct allegations against prominent figures in Hollywood, the entire film industry will reportedly be replaced by 40,000 Christopher Plummers, sources said Friday. “Going forward, veteran actor Christopher Plummer will write, direct, and star in every movie we make and is currently working with us to reshoot hundreds of features already in production,” said studio executive Christopher Plummer, adding that the entire history of film would eventually be altered with Christopher Plummers swapped in for the roles and also feature revised credits to reflect the fact that Christopher Plummers performed every behind-the-scenes task. “We’ve got Christopher Plummers serving as sound designers, foley artists, background extras, hair and makeup, key grips, and even craft services. To be honest, this was long overdue.”

(At press time, Plummer had been forced to resign after allegations of sexual harassment from five other Christopher Plummers surfaced).

[​IMG]

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

So is there more to this than him asking if he can whip his dick out and then rubbing one out? I mean, as I was reading this, I was expecting more I guess.

17. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Hollywood imploding

18. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Of all the names so far, I suspect Louis probably has the best odds of surviving this.

macho GRANDE likes this.
  19. Jontro

Jontro Member

when will the tom cruise story come out?

20. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

The reality about these things is. . . . the less they are reported the more they will happen
    Basically these dudes feel emboldened and empowered to keep doing it.
    If he did this 10 times and got a positive response 4 times and meh response 4 times and 2 negative responses
    He probably feels like it is a winning play

I wonder what the eventual fall out will look like. . . what will the impact will be
    I don't think these men in powerful position will be replaced by women or minorities . . . and probably not by other 'better' men

I think this will scatter hollywood into the wind
    hell Weinstein is already out of the country
    probably somewhere where his . . . .actions . . .are not seen in such a light

Rocket River