1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

World Series (!!!) Gear

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Buck Turgidson, Nov 2, 2017.

1. toby

toby Member

Academy on 59 has a really short line right now. 10 min.

They don't have many hats (20 or so of the black CHAMPS hats), but they've got all the shirts you could want. Got my 4 year old a shirt and got one for his grandfather too!

DonKnock likes this.
  2. Play07

Play07 Member

its soooooooooo much stuff on MLB.com don't waste your time driving going to academy or dicks, more colors and a lot more stuff online, free shipping also over $30

3. Jeremy Williams

I've ordered 4 jerseys, 2 hoodies, 2 caps, 4 t-shirts and 1 long-sleeve shirt.

I got the jerseys via ebay. I don't care if they are 'authentic' or not. They still look and feel nice.

Even MLB produces some inferior stuff.

Very excited to get my gear!

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  4. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

The hats that the players were wearing at the parade today are clean. Who is selling those?

5. Big Uns

Big Uns Member

Can't find an Alternate Orange World Series champs, cool flex Springer jersey in xl tall. Anyone seen one online from a reputable shop?

6. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

I almost ordered one after we won. So glad to see they wore it at the parade. Looks good.

http://m.fanatics.com/MLB_Houston_A...ade_9FIFTY_Adjustable_Snapback_Hat_-_Graphite

Edit: my mistake. Only saw the white jersey

Icehouse likes this.
  7. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Yeah, but Academy is a Texas product and its headquarter is here in Katy.

RasaqBoi and Uprising like this.
  8. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Man that 2014 sports illustrated is going for stupid money on eBay. May offload mine and just buy it again in a year when the price plummets.

9. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Just bought a couple of hats, a few shirts, and a tumbler - all off of mlb shop. I bought a few of the newspapers off chron.com...kind of regretting not buying a poster so I may go back and grab that though shipping is a rip-off. Lol. I may get a Blu-ray later. I couldn’t find the hat above in stock, though, or I would’ve bought it.

10. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

im glued to my phone waiting for restocks

bobrek likes this.
  11. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

Is there one recap featured film, or is there more than one? Like Clutch City after the Rockets won. If there is more than one, what is the one to get? Do they usually include the WS games? Would love to have games 2, 5, and 7 invthe collection

12. whiskeyred

whiskeyred Contributing Member

I pre-orded the one on iTunes. It will be on blu/dvd as well. $12.99 on iTunes now. It’s not Clutch City but still the official Astros World Series documentary.

clutch citizen likes this.
  13. tigereye

tigereye Member

Academy on 59 @ Kirby had a lot of this particular hat in stock yesterday evening.

I’m looking for an Oranger Springer jersey with WS17 patch. Might have to get that online though

14. D-Lite

D-Lite Contributing Member

Anyone know when the next issue of SI will be out and if the Astros will be on the cover?

15. toby

toby Member

Delete

#115 toby, Nov 6, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  16. SuraGotMadHops

I got the cap and the shirt they wore during the on-field celebration. Also got a commemorative pint glass and one of those crush city shirts that has the astronaut swinging at the moon. I'm also going to get the plain blue cap that has the championship patch on the side.

17. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

This one should have all of the World Series games. I looked at the 2016 Cubs one and that one had all of the games. I bought this one.

http://www.mlbshop.com/league/MLB/t...nerid/12725/source/ak1944mlb-pla?sku=10157889

I see this one online but don't know what's on it.

http://www.mlbshop.com/Houston_Astr...2017_World_Series_Champions_DVD_Blu-Ray_Combo

18. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

The price will probably plummet soon, SI is putting it through a reprint. You can purchase one through their back issue site.

19. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Yeah I went to buy a few Sunday papers to get the 48 page commemorative deal and some jack hole took them all out. I couldn’t find one anywhere. Guess I’ll have to try an order it along with the framed covers. They look cool.

20. AWIN

AWIN Member

Fanatics is offering 30% off orders over $50 until 3 pm.

Fanatics.com
    Code: SAVE30

conquistador#11 likes this.