1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Texans will sign Matt McGloin to back up Tom Savage, a source confirmed to ESPN. McGloin played

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by tinman, Nov 2, 2017.

1. theimpossibles1

I really hope Savage pounces on this opportunity and leads us to the playoffs. I know it's doubtful but it helps to dream.

red5rocket and DreamShook like this.
  2. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

The year we went 2-14 after a playoff season was already bad, this season is gonna be worst. At this point might as well not play Hopkins, fuller, and Clowney. Let savage play and let's hope he can make Texans look compentent. I have as much faith in this savage as I do in our gm drafting next season with the potential picks from the Seahawks. The sports god r 2 cruel.

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

This would be a good thing. I'm still watching, hoping, maybe Fuller will make the game much easier for him? I don't know, but if he plays well then we can trade him at the very least.

theimpossibles1 likes this.
  4. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

5. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well when it comes to Savage, he's a very accurate passer, so in theory the WR's could still do well, but the problem is that the O line is a joke and Savage isn't mobile enough to have just the minimalist amount of time to let a play develop to where he can make a throw. You can't have a pocket QB without a pocket.

Now perhaps they've learned from the way the season started and they'll find ways of getting him some extra time, but without it, the rest of the season could look pretty bad.

7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

8. Bennie Anders

Bennie Anders Member

I must be old- I expected "Kansas" instead. (yes I "no")

9. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Nice moniker old friend,

10. theimpossibles1

J.R. likes this.
  11. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Great now I have to drop him from my fantasy team

12. theimpossibles1

When asked why not about Kaep, BoB said "because he hasn't played in awhile." We then proceed to sign Johnson who hasn't had game action since 2012.
    This an obvious 'sign any black QB who isn't Kaep' PR move from McNair. This is an insult to our intelligence and if he thinks we don't see right through this bullshit then he is truly a moron.
    I continue to have less and less respect for Mr. McRacist.