1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ok..Answer me THIS. How did the NBA predict OKC vs Knicks & Cavs vs Boston as season openers

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by hakeemthagreat, Oct 18, 2017.

1. hakeemthagreat

Nobody asked this? Kyrie leaves Cleveland and goes to Boston. First game national televised is Cleveland vs Boston. Carmelo spends ALL off season saying he wants to go to Houston, then at the last second ends up in OKC w/ PG. Guess what, season opener is nationally televised on Thursday with OKC vs Knicks on TNT. The schedule was made BEFORE these trades yet it seems the NBA already knew where these players would be. Seems VERY fishy. Who the hell would put OKC vs the Knicks on TNT for a season opener? Not knowing Paul George & Melo would be there. This crap has me baffled

gatsby, macho87, rm365 and 3 others like this.
  2. J.R.

J.R. Member

3. TracywtFacy

TracywtFacy Member

4. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

study the language of gematria. the world of sports is run by these numbers and codes

i would have to look at the numbers, but it wouldnt shock me that this whole season is planned out already. Obviously the warriors were supposed to win like the cavs last night.. didnt happen

but kyrie was taken number 1 overall i believe in the 2011 draft, and isiah thomas out of washington was taken with the last pick in that same draft

also isiah thomas sister was murdered, she did not die in a car accident in washington. Its sick what these athletes do for fame and money, even musicians. Their are talented musicians like Michelle Branch who did not want to sell their soul and got out of game( walking away from millions). I know for a fact Lauryn Hill walked away from 40 million dollars. And they have made her life hell

Floyd Mayweather never assualted his ex wife, the las vegas police just kept harrasing him because he wouldnt fight pacquaio. They knew how big of a fight that would be for the economy of las vegas, and they were trying to ruin his image unless he fought pac. Floyd Mayweather has a "crisis" gematria of 42.. same number most african americans are stamped with when they sell their souls. Notice Nelly was accused of rape at age 42. Nate Thurmond, Lebron James real father wore the number 42 and both numbers are retired for the warriors and cavs. Last year Westbrook set a record with 42 triple doubles, and i think in 2007 the miami heat on ring night were blown out by 42 points. Also jackie Robinson wore 42. 42 is not a nice number to have

Chris Brown and Cam Newton share the same life lecet number as the late great musician prince. If i were chris brown or cam newton i would watch my ass right about now

Aaron Judge the baseball player is linked to the jewish holiday yom kippur, he hit 33 home runs in yankee stadium.. SEE THEIR IS THAT NUMBER 33 AGAIN... and he wears the number 99. He play in new york were trump was born. Donald Trump has a 33 gematria, so does the word "superbowl", Tom brady has that number as well as well as deshaun watson and like i said i can count on 2 hands of how many people in sports and music have the 33 gemetria. Deshaun Watson is the only african american athlete in history to have this number attached to him. They have big plans for young watson

5. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

...so the Texans will eventually win a superbowl? Nice

6. palmsnbananas

palmsnbananas Member

Bruh lost his damn mind...

FLASH21, RedRedemption, Rox11 and 6 others like this.
  7. palmsnbananas

palmsnbananas Member

8. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

could be, notice deshaun watson was drafted by houston, after tom brady won the superbowl in houston and the same year trump was elected...

trump= 33
    deshaun watson= 33
    tom brady=33
    superbowl 33

the city of houston has a gematria of 112, so does the word harvey

deshaun watson was chosen in round 1.. pick 12... or 112

the first pitcher to face the astros after hurricane harvey had the last name harvey of the mets am i right

Also i know for an absoulte fact the warriors will NOT make the finals again this year. It will be either OKC or Houston, Chris Paul's birthday is exactly 112 days from james harden's( not including year)

russell westbrook signed his record extension on kevin durant birthday

im leaning towards okc, but as a rockets fan im hoping and praying for houston to make it

James Harden is linked to the prophet Moses in the bible. Notice there was a story that broke out that Harden had attacked a Moses Malone Jr... which was a false story. But because Harden is in with the elites he has to go along with it

9. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

10. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

Learn the language of gematria. I was like you guys i thought it was crazy after a while, but zachary started predicted events way before they were gonna happen

#10 RocketsTruth, Oct 18, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  11. Mr. Space City

cleveland and boston played in the ECF last year. why not have an ECF rematch?

westbrook was the mvp and the media darling and they want to give him an easy opponent so he can stat pad a triple double against and have everybody suck his dick again. why not against a the knicks who is still a popular franchise who new yorkers always watch their season opener?

Pen15clubber likes this.
  12. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

I turned 33 on 3/16...o_O

What about us common folk?

13. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

dont worry about it, my birthday 7/9 is the same as o.j. simpsons and that date has a codeword for murder. None of these dates affect regular people like us, only the elites and their puppets get affected by this stuff, you have to sell your soul

14. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

Thanks, I will never sell my soul :)

15. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

16. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I would die in a second for my son and that makes me elite. śüç ît @RocketsTruth

FLASH21 likes this.
  17. Sajan

Sajan Member

This is my guess.
    Top two seeds from the east last year for a rematch as an opener is not a crazy idea.
    Same thing with rockets vs warriors.

And OKC vs Knicks seems like a westbrook (MVP) vs melo (big market) matchup.

18. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Omfg I'm laughing so hard

19. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

This did not disappoint

20. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

How do I sell my soul? I'm looking to upstage my gf, a pair of jet skis, and a lift kit for the dodge

BigShasta likes this.