1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deshaun Watson and "just winz"

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Two Sandwiches, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

They said Watson's only redeemable quality as a quarter back was that he won some big games. They said he had no redeemable traits that could make him a good quarterback. They constantly say they know more football and are better than everyone else here.

Yet after 18 quarters of football, Deshaun Watson is close to the league lead in TD passes with 11 to only 4 interceptions. He leads the league even though he's played a half less than anyone else.

Even though he's only 2-2 as a starter, largely in part to a bad defense, I think we'd all take Watson as our future. I think we'd all claim that there are some redeemable qualities there and that this kid has a real short at being a great player in this league.

I just wish we were all better posters so we could realize that he's not a good quarterback.

And yes, I know that this is the 500th Watson thread, but it had to be done. I'm glad we traded up for "Just Winz" Watson.

#1 Two Sandwiches, Oct 8, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  2. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

He's only 1 passing TD behind Aaron Rogers for most in the league and another quality showing. He will definitely get better and this experience helps

3. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

Kinda confused me here

4. Two Sandwiches

Edited. I didn't realize I was comparing apples to oranges.

5. Nigel Thornberry

There really needs to be a limit on Watson threads. I’m a huge fan of him but why are there 43 threads about him?

tmactoyao likes this.
  6. theimpossibles1

Huh? One of these things is not like the other.

7. Two Sandwiches

Sarcasm.

Directed at the people who said his only redeeming feature as a player was that he "just winz", essentially making fun of half the board who liked Watson. You know, that one poster that is constantly posting on here, injecting his opinion into things like it's the truth. The one that hasn't been around as much lately.

8. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

It's definitely not going to help his development if we have no defense due to extended time out from Watt and Merciless.

If it takes 30+ points just to keep us in the game, this kid is going to end up getting demolished.

I hope our defense picks it up and stops letting 10 first downs per game thru the air. We need them to help us balance this team out for him.