1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game of Thrones] Season Seven

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GRENDEL, Jul 12, 2016.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Yea book Jamie was both more of a Cunt, and a decent human being...if that makes any sense. It just seems way too unbelievable to me the way he went back to Cercei. Just finding out she ****ed Lancel was enough. After Tommen jumps to his death it should have been a complete severance. I think I even remember Jamie's chapter saying that he was never too fond of Joffrey, but had a fierce protective nature when it came to the younger two.

2. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

battle loses its impact when not a single named character dies

fba34 likes this.
  3. Commodore

4. CourtOfDreams

CourtOfDreams Member

Stumbled across this in my YouTube recommended feed. I found it interesting, she also does one on House Baratheon.

For the spoiler police, I dont think there are spoilers because its analyzing previous episodes, but I know some of yall are fkn crazy about spoilers.

don grahamleone and jev5555 like this.
  5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

We don't know that yet though.

6. Commodore

haven't read any leaks, but seems pretty likely from the trailers Jon will get a report from Bran (in his dreams or something) that Eastwatch is under attack, and the dragon will give him a ride there

cebu likes this.
  7. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

It seemed pretty likely the second they mentioned Eastwatch. I guess we'll see.

But whether predictable or not... Scenes like the above are done just so incredibly well.

8. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

Grand Theft Dragon. Dany will be pissed!

don grahamleone and B-Bob like this.
  9. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Is this the first step for the reveal to the characters that Jon is a Targaryen? Or will they just humble their way forwards, scratch their heads, and look confused?

don grahamleone and ghettocheeze like this.
  10. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

I think so. It creates more dramatic tension if Dany has to go north to repo her dragon only to find out Jon Snow is a straight up ridah.

11. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Jamie and Bronn got away? WTF? they were right next to Dany and everyone was watching.

Did they swim a mile down river covered in plate metal armor?

#1031 tallanvor, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  12. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

So what did the note say?

13. MystikArkitect

So just gotta catch a wight and bring it back? Luckily the Westeros Justice League assembled to make it happen.

vator and ghettocheeze like this.
  14. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

All of these characters hooking back up is a little cheesy, but I'm still enjoying it.

don grahamleone and BigM like this.
  15. RocketFan007

RocketFan007 Contributing Member

"I thought you might still be rowing."

I laughed.

16. jae713

jae713 Member

Note Cersei made Sansa write to Robb to try and get him to come to Kings Landing.

17. Amshirvani

Amshirvani Contributing Member

That's a hell of a group that assembled at the end there. The Expendables of Westeros.

18. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

My wife and I were going through the names trying to determine who was wight-bait and who'll live.

It would be tough to see these characters brought into Dany's orbit this episode suddenly bite the dust. I'll bet on Beric Dondarrion and Thoros of Myr being quite dead after Episode 706. The rest still have work to do. Besides, if Jaime and Bronn can swim downriver with all that armor on and live, well, the Night's King can go blow ass. Amiright? And I don't mean in the good way.

vator likes this.
  19. Amshirvani

Amshirvani Contributing Member

I bet one of those 7 actually ends up being the undead they bring to Cercei maybe?

SPOILERS FOR THOSE STILL WATCHING THE EPISODE:

Also for those wondering, the scroll that Arya nabbed from LittleFinger's room said the following:
    "Robb, I write to you with a heavy heart. Our good king Robert is dead, killed from wounds he took in a boar hunt. Father has been charged with treason. He conspired with Robert’s brothers against my beloved Joffrey and tried to steal his throne. The Lannisters are treating me very well and provide me with every comfort. I beg you: come to King’s Landing, swear fealty to King Joffrey and prevent any strife between the great houses of Lannister and Stark."

It was the letter that Cercei coerced Sansa into writing many seasons ago. Guess LF's trying to turn the sisters against each other. May be as good a time as any for Bran to speak up

20. Commodore