1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets to open season @ Golden State; @ Oklahoma City on Christmas

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Aug 10, 2017.

1. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

You best believe that our season may be over if we lose this game. Clutchfans will not recover. I wish we could of played the Suns or something lol.

2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Im starting to lean towards yes. I think that the pressure is starting to build for new york. If melo is still in new york for training camp and taking questions from media members then it could get ugly. You never know with Dolan though.

I am encouraged by the reports that morey isnt willing to give up too much for melo and would wait until the trade deadline if he has to. I think morey is playing this perfectly.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This would have been so easy if Morey didn't give Ryan Andersen 20 mill a year

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  4. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Yeah. I've defended anderson a lot at points throughout the season but I didnt expect him to destroy his value in the playoffs so much.

Its pretty apparent that he is overpaid and a bad contract at this point. Hopefully it doesnt end up biting us and morey can still pull off this trade. We are pretty fortunate that melo has been so stubborn in forcing his way to us so far.

5. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

Did I miss something? Was the season already played?

6. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

I am from the future.

(Previous post has been edited) :oops:

red5rocket likes this.
  7. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Looks like I need to readjust my countdown clock. Technically, the regular season begins 67 days, 2 hours, 41 minutes, and 30 seconds. However, the only thing that really matters begins in 67 days, 5 hours 41 minutes and 30 seconds + probably 11-13 minutes till the game ACTUALLY starts...oh but wait, we are on the back end of a double header and we all know anytime the Rockets are the second game on a national tv schedule, the first game inevitably will go into triple overtime and we won't see the first half...anti jinx?

8. acjeitherocket

seems like this season is starting 2 weeks earlier than normal

9. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

You have to overpay him to not overpay some other just another guy 15 million, who's actually worth 3 million.

10. rockets88MT

rockets88MT Member

Does anybody know when the schedule is out?? I'm trying to book my first ever trip to Houston after following the rockets since 2005

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  11. Play07

Play07 Member

should be in next week or two, I'm waiting also to book my flight to portland to see them play.

12. rockets88MT

rockets88MT Member

Yep! It has worked out really well and i'm going to get 7 games in total in over January. Can't wait!