1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2017-2018] Jeremy Lin as a backup point guard on the Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Ha! Not even!

Pairing Airemy with Anthony for pick and roll.

Running the PG on the Bulls by replacing Rose.

[​IMG]

lol...like I said, nothing but LOFs pipedreams going into free agency thinking their hero is going to be stat padding while running pick and roll with one of the best big man in the league. Or the Bulls is going to hand their franchise over to him.

Hahahahahahahaha.....

The harsh reality?

The worst team in the league.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@vlaurelio
    @Mathrocker
    @Zboy
    @FTW Rockets FTW

Everything you need to know is here.
    "treated in Houston". There were players and coaches that weren't treated well by the Rockets and we're still Rockets fans.
    This shows LOFs don't understand 1 thing about being a team fan.
    And I don't buy this I've been a fan since Mookie Blaylock.

Credibility on the purest Rockets fan forum is questionable to say the least

3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

@tinman putting in work

One more Lin fan liar he has exposed. danang, colt45, Miguel etc....

tinman, Zboy and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  4. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

While we are exposing Lin fan frauds, Let's not forget this other Lin fan idiot

Thankfully, he was smart enough to stop posting here.

Pen15clubber, tinman and Zboy like this.
  5. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Lol....

Yoeddy keeps getting exposed as a fraud. Tinman on a roll.

We all know exactly why you are here.

You are here and on other team's forums (couple, which is not same as one) to defend your scrub hero's honor. You have invested so much time and energy on that scrub and have spent so many days of your life living vicariously of off him that you see his failures as your own failures.

As for krxsnoopy, oh geez...thinking Airemy was better than Isiah, and making fun of him. Those quotes lol.... Ouch, those are some embrassing quotes. He probably ran away hoping no one will dig them out. But FTW goes FTW.

Lulz...

6. tinman

Supporting Member

Jeremy Lin was not treated OK with the Rockets, he was treated WELL.
    He just didn't treat the basketball well or the shot clock .

Same with every team he played with.
    Especially the Lakers. HE'S FROM CALIFORNIA.
    [​IMG]

LOFs were ecstatic when he joined the Lakers, it was their dream come true.

then reality happened.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  7. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Haha!

Look at him making the "Lin, Airemy" sign with his fingers above.

He knew what was coming lulz....

8. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Hometown Scrub.

I warned them as soon as the trade went down.

Told them he is a one year rental and that he won't be on the Lakers the following year.

But they were in denial. They were dreaming about the Airemy and Kobe plays and the Lakers embracing Airemy.

Kobe b**** slapped all that nonsense away soon enough lol...

9. tinman

Supporting Member

Here's the reason why he's not on Lakers Ground or likes it.

Lakers Ground had the benefit of watching what happened here and implemented strict rules against LOF.

Rockets and Lakers fans don't want this trash on their sites.

@Mathrocker

Daddy Long Legs and Zboy like this.
  10. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

I'm getting exposed for writing stuff that I stand fully behind? That I have never wavered from since I wrote it? How is that "getting exposed"? I guess you can say that I've been exposing it from the very beginning...

11. yoeddy

Sure...and unless Beverley actually signed a contract with the Cavs, that was all talk too.

12. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

apples to oranges

that was a trade.. cavs and bulls were interested with bev.. but its not as simple as bev accepting it.. both teams have to agree nothing to do with the player being traded unless he has a no trade clause..

but free agency is simpler.. a team offers a player a contract, player simply agrees to the contract or not..

lets go back to pelicans, bulls, and indy offering jlin? links where you heard it..

#432 vlaurelio, Aug 11, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    Zboy likes this.
  13. tinman

Supporting Member

His mission on this site and all the other sites he joined is to spin Jeremy Lin into something positive.
    Either it being something that really happened or rumor or just lies, it will be spun into Jeremy Lin is in the right for everything.

This is the problem with having these type of posters joining our board.

Zboy likes this.
  14. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

The thing that I dont get about Lin fans is how much they victimize lin. They act like he's some sob story where some evil coaches/gms always plot against him because of his race.

The rockets treated him great. Les (mistakenly) wanted him really bad by all accounts and gave him 24 mil guaranteed before the salary cap spike when 8 mil a year was quite a lot for an unproven player at the time.

Also McHale gave him plenty of chances to start and hold the position before he lost his job to beverley.

When did anyone ever treat him with less respect then he deserved?

And nobody come at me with the pic of melo wearing the number 7. Number 7 is not a retired number and there was nothing disrespectful about that.

The paranoid victim mentality of LOFs is nauseating.

Zboy likes this.
  15. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

I will say this though. It seems like eddy acknowledges part of reality sometimes and can be semi reasoned with (although obv a lof that isnt a true fan of any nba team) but mig0s is on another level of being delusional.

16. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Best one was where Airemy fans were trying to save Airemy from himself.

Clutch gave a collective beating here to a bunch of LOFs like yoeddy in that epic thread.

It is their duty to spin Lin negatives into positives any way they can.

This is what happens when you like vicariously off of a scrub.

Just look at yoeddy.

Bottom line. No one forced Airemy Lin to go to one of the worst teams in the league. He did it happily for his own selfish reasons and it wasn't for winning basketball games. He made a decision to play for the worst team in the league because he himself knows he is a scrub and that is the only team where he will get starter minutes. Coming off the bench on a winning team did not interest him.

#436 Zboy, Aug 11, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  17. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Eh...anyone will come out ahead when compared to mig0s. He has consistently been one of the worst posters on this board when it comes to anything basketball related as pointed out by several folks here.

IMO, he can make much better use of that $10 a month that he has saved up for a gym lol...

Maybe a basketball stream subscription so that he can actually watch some games.

$10 a month should get him one at 144p resolution.

18. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Lmao @mig0s loves him some Lin babyyy

19. yoeddy

Agree, there was interest in Beverley from other teams. But it was all talk, so no different from the talk about interest in Lin from other teams.

Here's info on the Pelicans:

http://www.nola.com/pelicans/index.ssf/2016/07/pelicans_make_unsuccessful_pus.html
    http://www.espn.com/blog/brooklyn-n...m-the-depths-how-jeremy-lin-got-back-on-point

Here's an article about teams pursuing Lin when he became a FA after his year with the Lakers. Also has Mark Medina tweeting about interest from Dallas, Memphis, Indiana, Chicago, San Antonio, Clippers & even the Lakers:
    http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/bulls-interested-in-jeremy-lin-report/

Less reliable article about Indiana here:
    http://www.indystar.com/story/sport...possible-free-agency-targets-pacers/86435600/

20. yoeddy

I am a true fan of the Nets. I am from NJ, and they are my hometown team. The first NBA game I ever saw live was Nets-Bulls in 1989 (Nets actually beat the Bulls that night!). There were a few years when they left NJ where I hated them for that...but with Ratner gone as owner and Lin with the team, I have rekindled my fandom for the team.

As mentioned earlier, I visited the Basketball HOF earlier this week. Got chills when I saw Drazen Petrovic's picture on the Ring of Honor. Also, they had his jersey in the showcase for Guards. I'll always remember that he wore #3 with the Nets...same number I always wore when I was a kid playing sports.