1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2017-2018] Jeremy Lin as a backup point guard on the Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jun 21, 2017.

1. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

You know that neither you nor Clutch want him banned from this site. If you, ZBoy, and mig0s all never posted in this chit thread, or the other chit Lin threads, this site would have soooooo many less views/clicks throughout the year. That's no bueno for CF. Personal attacks, posting personal info, and not-so-thinly veiled racism are free to fly here for da views. Obvious clickbait thread is obvious.

GermanRoxFan likes this.
  2. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

not everyone on clutchfans is as smart as you and me, breh. my resume speaks for itself as a rockets fan but some people on here just aren't smart enough to realize this. i've started multiple threads about seeing a rockets/clippers game IN LA, rockets/bulls game IN CHICAGO, rockets/hawks game IN ATLANTA, and a rockets/hornets game IN CHARLOTTE yet people still incorrectly think i am not a rockets fan, lol!

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  3. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

no doubt bro. I'm definitely convinced that you are a real rockets fan. Aren't you always daring skeptical posters to cash you at games? You've been on this site for 9 years and although we disagree on our perception of harden it's pretty apparent that we both just care about rockets team success when it comes down to it.

I still wonder why people call you a mavs fan :rolleyes:. As soon as I joined this site and saw that, I directly asked you and you denied it so that was good enough for me.

I've only traveled as far as san antonio for a rockets road game. It's still a goal of mine to go cross state to see one. I'm thinking it'd be tight to try to hit up the bay area this year when/if we make the WCF finals.

swyyyguy likes this.
  4. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Save your money for Cleveland, breh. :cool:

5. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

You guys seriously expect mig0s to pay for and attend Rocket games?? The same guy who looks for a gym that charges only $10 a month? LOL! Come on now!

He isn't even remotely interested in the Rockets. He only drops by forums to throw personal insults and defend Airemy's honor because it hurts his feelings when we call a scrub a scrub or he will drop by to see how an Asian player is doing.

Yesterday was an exception, where he was glued to his Dell Desktop for a few hours, on a post frenzy, and frantically trying to defend his own honor. It was glorious and hilarious for us to witness. What a waste of time for him though. We have known him for a long time now.

Still hasn't responded to my Beverley & Lin question. Lulz...

#385 Zboy, Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    Daddy Long Legs and tinman like this.
  6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It's been a rough couple days for the LOF brothers. mig0 emasculated by his ride and yoed tarnished by his lie, bigly.

Zboy likes this.
  7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There was a legit Lin discussion before the LOF came. Rockets fans can say he was good when he was good and he sucked when he sucked.

As proven already you can't have non rockets fan on this board .
    That's like talking to a vegetarian about steak .

I already posted a site where they can go to. A Lin fan only site. LOFs are so bad there's even rules on that board about LOFs being butt hurt from Clutchfans

And really what real rockets fans would go there ? That's like wanting to get Ebola

8. tinman

Supporting Member

No one can take someone who joined 4 basketball team boards and not be a fan of any of those teams seriously .

If ZBoy wants to say Lin sucks based on basketball facts he should be able to do so amongst rockets fans only
    Just like any other player that is discussed on Clutchfans

Because insecure fans relate to Jeremy Lin's race and religion Doesnt mean they should go all over the internet thinking people's legit criticism of his basketball skill and mental toughness is some sort of crusade against god

Let's just be honest here , the devotion they have to him is a religion .

I'd rather have people who worship the devil here than Lin fans

Zboy likes this.
  9. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Matt Maloney was an Ivy Leaguer...

10. yoeddy

I have stated that Lin is better than Beverley, yes. Still believe it's true.

I stated Lin was as good as Thomas based on the year prior to this past season...and acknowledged Thomas raised his game higher this past season.

Never spun Lin's Nets season as a success story...but yes, I did say that the Nets were better with him healthy than without him...and said this in the context of responding to someone who claimed they weren't.

I've also said that I agreed with the Rockets moves around Lin moving to the second unit and trading him. All based on basketball, not idolization.

11. yoeddy

Yes, ZBoy can say Lin sucks based on basketball facts, just as anyone can disagree with him based on basketball facts.

I am not religious.

12. tinman

Supporting Member

Everything here you say is LOF

You belong where everyone believes you are credible, the LOF site I pointed you too.

You joined multiple sites to spread the exact same Lin message.

There is a reason why there is a disclaimer toward Lin fans. Everyone knows that they don't join boards for true basketball talk.

Zboy likes this.
  13. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

@swyyyguy is a loyal mavs/parsons fan and should be dealt with accordingly

14. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

Tinman was right next to me and was Zhou Qi's biggest fan during the game.

15. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yikes... o_O

Literally every single coach in the NBA would take Bev before Lin, for obvious reasons. Bev is just an entirely different animal with an entirely different mindset. Same reason that Derek Fisher as a player was WAY better than Jeremy Lin, stats be damned.

Zboy likes this.
  16. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

But but LOFs say tinman is racist??? Lulz....

Tinman is a Rockets fan first and foremost. If a player is good for Rockets he will say it. If the player sucks for the Rockets, like Airemy Lin was, he will say it. Same as Clutch does. Honest reporting and assessment.

Nothing to do with racism. The irony, of course, is that the LOFs are some of the most racist fans around yet are constantly accusing everyone else of racism towards them and the scrub player that they worship.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  17. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

LOFs like yoeddy gonna LOF.

There is a reason that Beverley was wanted by several teams during the trade window and wanted by contenders like LeBron and the Cavs.

On the other hand, no one is looking at Airemy Lin while he is rotting on the worst team in the league.

Why would anyone look to trade for a coward that purposely ran to the worst team in the league just so that he could finally get some starter minutes. Players are looking to get away from the Nets while Airemy ran to them as a free agent. LOL!

But but Lin is the better player?? Lulz...

RudyTBag likes this.
  18. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Just like @tinman hates T-Mac but he doesn't hate black people! :D

19. tinman

Supporting Member

I wanted that kid to make his shots but he was throwing up bricks like he was building the next Bellagio

20. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Good job rooting for the kid.