1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jun 19, 2017.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

At least this upcoming week will be entertaining with punk-ass Josh as HOH

I'm glad I watched that recap I posted. I think they gave a favorable edit to Paul's minions.

Jess letting the house know she had the hex was a bad emotional move. With 4 weeks of safety in her back pocket, I have no doubt she could have cajoled her way into some one's good graces.

Mark and Cody on the block guaranteed so they will be doing that temptation challenge with no hesitation.

It was a pretty embarrassing episode, from the way these grown women and men acted, to the hex chant that went on far too long.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

Too bad this week came down to a game of luck. But there it is. Let the reindeer games roll on.

3. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

He got some alcohol after winning HOH and was talking to Elena but also glaring at her chest, so much that Elena told him to cut it out.

4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I'm not watching any of the feeds, but they're doing a good job of keeping Jess/Cody as unsympathetic players. I can't even think of any previous BB player where I wouldn't automatically go to their side if what happened on the show last night happened to them.

5. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

This is like BB Jr. High edition with Paul being the only kid from High School let in so all the Jr. High kids fawn all over him. The way these people have been acting is an embarrassment. I'll keep watching and I hope at some point someone has the guts to stab paul in the back and he never sees it coming.

6. what

what Member

I'm done with this show. It's reprehensible, and other than Alex, I hate every character on the show.

7. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

lol. that's crazy. my money is on him going nuclear before cody. thanks for the insight.

8. body slam

body slam Member

I know Josh can pick whoever he wants, but what a meatball. Why not put Cody up?

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Cody has safety.

body slam likes this.
  10. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

Cody won the Den of Temptation competition which gives him immunity for the week.

body slam likes this.
  11. body slam

body slam Member

Thanks for the Cody up date. I missed most of the show and only caught the end.

12. ptR91

ptR91 Member

Would be funny to see Jessica voted out before Cody. Josh ain't gonna get his wish wanting Elena out, the house might not do that, just like when Jessica was HOH, Josh and Ramses were on the block.

13. PhiSlammaJamma

The clash between Josh and Elena was interesting. I think they both were right when she said she didn't throw anyone under the bus and when Josh thought she did, lol. But to go get Paul to decide the pawn was weak.

If Josh's secret plan succeeds, he doesn't really gain anything. It's not a big move. And all it does is divide the house against him. Better to just get Jessica out from his perspective and remain safe. If he wanted to make a move he should have gone for Paul so that he'd a have a bigger skull to hang on his resume'. Not sure where his votes are going to come from. Maybe Christmas, Cody, possibly Mark, but who else....

Interesting that Christmas betrayed Paul a little bit there. Shows she has a plan of some sort and the minions are starting to break off.

14. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I was really anticipating Thursday's episode wanting to see all the bullying that everyone is so upset about. They must have really edited the bad parts out, because it didn't seem nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

Jessica and Cody seem resigned to (what they think is) their fate. If they were smart, they would start planting the seed that Paul is using everyone in the house to his advantage. They should start with Josh and continue on the next HOH, assuming it's not Paul.

Christmas has the right idea telling Josh that it's HIS HOH, not Paul's. That's the narrative Cody and Jessica should run with. Too bad neither of them have any social game whatsoever.

15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

They gave Paul's minions a really good edit and that is saying something because it was still embarrassing. I assume CBS doesn't want a repeat of season 15. The fan recaps of that night sound more brutal than what we got shown on TV.

16. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Cody won't make it through the week.

17. ptR91

ptR91 Member

What if Cody hit Josh and he gets kicked off, then Jessica is safe, that would've been epic. But yeah, unless he gets safety again from temptation, he's out.
    Finally double eviction next week!

18. ima_drummer2k

Not sure what Kevin was thinking trying to make a move against the couples. He has the perfect strategy right now. Just keep floating and being the BB dad that everybody loves. He's not on anybody's radar right now, so he needs to just keep doing what he's doing and let all the hothead kids pick each other off. I've always thought this was the best strategy. Be nice to everyone and float for as long as you can. Don't start making moves until you absolutely have to.

Jessica gave up too soon and just accepted her fate. She may have had a slight chance to stay if she had gone with the "I'm not a threat to anyone" card.

If Cody had any social game whatsoever, he would start planting the seed that he's a threat to no one by himself - which he isn't. Just smile every now and then and don't be such an a-hole, and you may be able to survive for a few more weeks. I don't think he can make himself do that. Too much of a hothead.

19. ima_drummer2k

Wow, you called this a week before the show even started. Impressive.

Any up and coming stocks you want to share with the rest of us?

20. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Odd that they allowed them all to play together in that competition. everyone could easily "collude" and remind each other where they were if they forgot. it would have been more interesting to have them each do it individually to truly test memories.

also, i found it odd that Mark and Elena were both in the bathroom when one sound was played. Well, not so much odd as funny that they were basically called out on national television for screwing in the bathroom when some sound was played.