1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

I was thinking the same when Paul got the first temptation saving him, the new guy who is a vet that almost won the last one, for 3 evictions. Then Jess gets one that can save both her and Cody.

Another Brother likes this.
  2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I'm relatively new to BB so when Jeff, way back when, got the super diamond power of veto out of nowhere I was pissed. As a result Chima self-evicted because of how unfair the game was.

I have come to expect the producer meddling now.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

Jessica still wins. She played it right. Paul was too dumbfounded to figure it out. And he's still lost. The strategy for Jess now should be to win the veto, take Cowboy off the block if they are allowed to do that, stunning everyone, force Paul to put up Elena to replace the cowboy, then pull out the hex to stop eviction night. Then pissed Elena, Mark, Jess, and Cody will have 4 players to try and win Hoh ( instead of 3 if Paul had just put up Elena and Mark and got one evicted ). And Paul will not be able to compete for Hoh. The hex power is gone, yes, but the odds are better for Jessica's side than they could have been. It was a win win for Jessica. But it only matters if they can take the next Hoh...... That is of course assuming one thing which is new to all of us and that assumption is that haulting eviction night means that Pauls HoH ends immediately with no replacement nominees.

If Paul isn't allowed to replace the third nominee when pulled off by Jessica, or if Paul's side wins the veto this week, then Jessica will need to convince Elena she is better off on their side after she haults eviction night.

#103 PhiSlammaJamma, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  4. PhiSlammaJamma

Also, America does vote on who to tempt on the Big Brother web site. The Hex is randomly applied by the contest, like tonight.

Again, because of Quiz Show f'ing it up for game show cheating, the entire plan and details of the show legally must be laid out in advance otherwise they will be shut down by the Feds. The only way the producers can meddle legally is if they ask leading questions in the diary room and indirectly give hints as to what is happening. Just like on Survivor, Jeff just by asking questions is giving hints to his cast of survivors. The other thing that gives away some positioning is that the vote order does not appear to be random, as in the expected votes go first usually, and the iffy voters go last. It appears that way anyway, and if it is indeed producer selected order to add drama, that would be a giveaway to the cast as to where everyone lies on their secret vote to evict.

#104 PhiSlammaJamma, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  5. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I love that Paul was like, OK now we're all confused. I wouldn't say jack to him. let him sweat it out and think things are going his way.

Loved that Josh was banging the pans and marching through the house. What an ass hat but it makes for great TV.

Why are all the people riding Paul's jock? I'm starting to doubt any of them will ever have the guts to back door him to get him out.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

Elena is at least temporarily riding Paul's jock too. Surprising since she is an independent thinker. Sickening for me. Ultimately, turned out to be a bad move when Mark won his freedom and she realizes it now, luckee for her it won't matter, but was riding so hard now her relationship with Mark is done. Kudos to Mark for realizing he was on the outside and shifting sides before it was too late. But Kissy gone bye bye for the two lovebirds. The show literally tore them apart.

7. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Jess screwed up last week. That was a big L. The only way they can recover is if this Hex goes exactly right, or some of the other people on the other side wake up and realize that it's about that time where they have to start eating each other.

8. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

She screwed up by listening to Colonel Cody. He's the worst.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  9. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Apparently Paul is... (may contain spoilers and BB Alumni reaction to live feed drama)
    rallying his troops to try to break Cody even going as far as questioning if he served in the military.

Big Brother Alumni reacting to the way the house guests are acting...

MiddleMan likes this.
  10. PhiSlammaJamma

If Paul did do that, I can't wait to watch, it's definitely popcorn and a mean button push. Cody was trained to ignore loud mouths simply by being in the military, so it's probably easy for him to walk away, not sure Paul would understand that. But that will follow Paul outside of the house too and he'll regret that.

VooDooPope likes this.
  11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

it's frustrating watching all these chumps follow Paul..

VooDooPope likes this.
  12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

What did I just watch?

13. PhiSlammaJamma

You watched Paul manipulate two women. It's gut wrenching to watch him put Elena and Jess under his wing like that. Its like watching the Butcher in Gangs of New York. If he does clean house that will be the third time he got the best of them and they will feel abused when they watch how it happened. He's literally turned two couple on each other.

What I'd like to see is Jess ask Paul to take her off the block and then use the hex anyway just to piss him off. Think she will regain her senses. do it, and at least maintain her alliance with Cody. That's her best chance to advance.

Cody is great. He's a total dick, but he owns it, and that's some truth I just have to root for, especially in the face of someone who is running around like a German Nazi Butcher.

Poor Mark. But that was the wrong girl for him anyway. Bang your Pots and Paul about to move in on his woman and he's gonna just have to sit there and watch it, and that's gonna eat him up like an apple in a pile of cockroaches. Mark and Cody joint commiserating is funny as hell.

#113 PhiSlammaJamma, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    DreamShook likes this.
  14. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Whoa. Why do you say that? Is there something in the fees?

15. PhiSlammaJamma

I saw two things on the night owl pop tv, which if you never seen, it's free, and is pretty interesting just from a production standpoint and from a strategy standpoint. I'm assuming you know that Elena and Mark are done.... so here is what happened the other night. First, Elena was massaging Paul's temples in the backyard all cozy and tight while Mark was sitting about thirty feet away outside and he was going insane with jealousy. You could see his head pulsating. Kept saying it's driving him insane to whoever he was sitting next to. Which I would totally understand. Elena looked real comfortable with Paul. He decided to go inside to cool off but had a hard time calming down. When Elena went inside, he gave her an icy stare. She asked him what was wrong ( like she doesn't know ), he refused to answer, and she walked away saying, "well, I asked." And that's all I saw. But I also seen, long before Elena and Mark broke up, a time when Paul walked into the room talking about how he isn't attractive, and Elena said, with Mark in the room no less, and without even blinking, "I'd *uck you Paul." Mark was mystified and just looked at her like what. Elena clearly did not think before blurting it out, but Mark let it go. However, you know that's a seed in his head right now too.

Bang Your Pots has of course had a crush on Elena all along, flirts all the time, and although he has a heart in there somewhere, he has no self control whatsoever. He will make a move. He already cornered her in the pantry and asked her how she was doing with Mark. "Why do you ask?" she says. She ends up telling him everything and laying it out. He played the consoling nice guy which we all know is BS. He's probably in the friend zone based on her reaction. Big thing now though is that what was innocent flirting before, is going to eat at Mark if he continues.

16. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I figured Josh was gay for some reason.

17. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

If Jess doesn't use the Hex it will be the worse play in BB ever. She and Cody should be ride or die at this point. Neither person has the support of anyone else (Maybe they have Mark?) and the way they already went behind Jess' back when she was HOH and voted out Ramsey should tell her that any deal they (anyone besides cody) make they will break as soon as they get their way.

DreamShook likes this.
  18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

If Josh is not a homosexual that would be the biggest surprise of the season.

primtim24, Another Brother and ptR91 like this.
  19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I have no time to watch the feeds, but it is getting absolutely nuts. They are saying this season is rivaling the scumbagery of season 15:eek:. I mean.. there were racists in season 15! It has to be pretty bad to be on the level of racism!

Here is a recap of what happened on the 1st before they air it tonight. I think it's good to hear what really happened before they edit it to crap. I think you all will be pretty disappointed in Alex, Christmas and Kevin. Paul remains the worst. It's Jess and Mark or bust.. For the first time ever I would be ok if the producers rigged the game in Jess' favor.

#119 DreamShook, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
    hieuytran likes this.
  20. PhiSlammaJamma

Funny. I watched the entire thing. Sounds like a shiot storm hit the house. And I can't wait to see it tonight, lol!

MiddleMan likes this.