1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Uniform Changes

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jul 18, 2017.

1. malakas

malakas Member

well yes to me it looks as bad as the Clippers ones. The circular letters are just awful and they put the whole name of the team so it's also crowded.
    The new logo is also the worst of the new ones I have seen.
    When they get also a sponsor logo it will look even worse.

Richie_Rich and BHannes2BHonest like this.
  2. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

People throwing shade on the new Pacers jerseys and yet blow their load for some PS Paint Rockets jersey design. smh.

letterZshift and pacman0590 like this.
  3. J.R.

J.R. Member

4. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Not sure about the "Rip City" belt buckle, but they look solid overall. Although sometimes it is hard to get a feel unless they are actually on a person to see how the uniform drapes.

Will the Rockets have a "Clutch City" notation on their new uniforms?

5. OTMax

OTMax Member

Again with the letters so close to the collar..not much difference, I thought Blazers were going to do something new.

6. aroundtheblock2

tmoney1101 likes this.
  7. aroundtheblock2

The "INDIANA PACERS" on the front of the jersey looks terrible IMO, just not a fan of that style. Looks like an old high school jersey.

8. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

9. Put You On Game

amazing that Portland can continuously upgrade their jerseys but keep the old school look, but the Rockets can't do the same.

macho GRANDE and hvic like this.
  10. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

nitpicking but portland white jersey needs the same spacing with the letters and numbers as their black ones unless it's the angle

DanTony!Toni!Tone! likes this.
  11. DanTony!Toni!Tone!

I like the new Indiana jerseys. Something about them just looks "mean".

The Blazers looks alright. They do look very clean and classic, but they are nothing special. The font in the black version looks much better than the whites for some reason.

12. craguin

craguin Member

Do all team jerseys have the Larry O'Brien trophy image stitched on the back collar? This has the number '1' overlayed meaning the number of championships won, I gather.

#92 craguin, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  13. OTMax

OTMax Member

I don't get why the collar line stops at the armpits on the back of the jersey, just looks odd

14. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

I think the new Blazers and Pacers jerseys are well done. So kudos to them.

15. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Will there be a Rockets new jersey? Will the new jersey include Harden-style booty shorts?

16. rockets13champs

They play in Houston not New Jersey

17. dakeem1

dakeem1 Member

Not a fan of the Pacers' circular style logo with the entire team name on it.

It looks like they were trying to copy the GSW jerseys with the circular style but without the skyline. They didn't pull it off.

That-being-said, I think the side design is a home run. That curved strip with the horizontal lines looks clean and cool. It annoys me knowing that the Rockets' biggest flaw in the jersey are those ugly arches. Even with the new design, the shorts still look the same.

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

Hornets Jordan Brand uni's

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

macho GRANDE and Jayzers_100 like this.
  19. OTMax

OTMax Member

At least the Jordan logo is not as big as the Nike logo on other jerseys, which begs the question: why is the size of the brand bigger (closer to the edges) than with others?! In general still the weird patterns in the material which I hoped would be gone. Disappointing that they didn't change the weird font of the numbers and didn't take the opportunity to incorporate the original logo somehow. They acted like the jerseys were going to be much of a difference with the video announcement and what not.

Edit: looking at the picture below they get rid of the subtle trim which actually made it look better and went from Charlotte to Hornets on the teal jersey as well. Not an upgrade at all, though glad they went away from purple as the main 'road' / colour jersey.

[​IMG]

#99 OTMax, Jul 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  20. J.R.

J.R. Member