1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jun 19, 2017.

1. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

glad cody made it back in the house. putting up Ramsay was a weak move. Jess should have put up 2 big targets. I think Paul and his goon squad will see Ramsay leaving as a victory.

2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I'm not sure why Jess is so worried when she has maximum protection. I would have set fire to the house knowing I had HOH, Veto and this dumb-ass hex power for another week. Producers must be trying to over-correct after giving her mother of dragons level protection. I assume they are telling her not to make any moves against Paul.

3. body slam

body slam Member

What power did Christmas get from the den of temptation?

4. PhiSlammaJamma

Christmas was on a NASCAR pit crew, whaaat...

Jessica almost sniffed it out. So close. But she got dumb and listened to Cody, lol.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

6. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Dumbest move ever not to put up a bigger target.

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

What is Christmas going to do when she gets out of that boot?

8. ptR91

ptR91 Member

Lolol stupid Jessica.
    Next week cry baby wins hoh, puts up Cody and Jessica, jessica uses hex. Then double elimination the week after next. Scripted.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  9. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

what a waste of an HOH. if you want to get a target out you don't put up a pawn, especially when you have the POV and the backdoor option. You take down the pawn and put up Target #1 and Target #2 and let the house decide which one they want to see gone.

For them not to put up Paul was beyond stupid. you know if anyone aligned with Paul (and don't they all seem to be riding his jock) wins HOH you know it's Jess and Cody going up on the block.

10. what

what Member

Replacing a player in the veto comp I think.

11. moonsh0t

moonsh0t Member

Why Jess would listen to Cody is beyond me. Gotta trust the gut!

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  12. buffalobills!!!

13. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Jessica won the the Den of Temptation Halting Hex. Whether on the block or not, she can halt any one of the next three evictions during the live show, making it a non-eviction night.

So she takes 2 ppl off the block with this Hex? This is going to come in handy for her when both of them get nominated.

14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Man, why would Jess tell the house about the hex? She is full of bad decisions. Everybody is dumb. I'm in it for the drama now. Paul is the only baller and he has the most punchable face on the planet...

moonsh0t likes this.
  15. PhiSlammaJamma

Technically, I think it was a smart play by Jessica. I wouldn't have spilled the beans, but it should work to her advantage. Paul should believe she is safe for the next 4 weeks since it happened to him and he got 3 weeks. And that will force the allies to nominate others unless they can sniff out the fact they can flush it and that it's only a one time power. I don't see any back draft from making the announcement other than it ruins the surprise for us. Even if they realize they can flush it, the best move for Paul now is ta nominate Elena and Mark to reduce the house down by one rather than by zero. He will rationalize that out quickly and come to terms that he is dicked no matter what he does. He has two targets he can use. But that gives Jessica and Cody two more weeks, possibly more tc go after him. He's burned them twice now so revenge should be boiling in their blood like a bomb went off.

#95 PhiSlammaJamma, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  16. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

That would be a HUGE advantage for Jessica if the Producers don't clue in the house guests to the timeline of the hex. Didn't think about that. Julie always seems to tell them when everything is off the table though.

17. ptR91

ptR91 Member

If Jessica doesn't tell them the details of the hex, haulting only on eviction night, Paul can still put Jessica and Cody on the block, fast forward to eviction night, and make her use it next week. Then possibly put them on the block again if they don't win hoh. This avoids Paul putting up anyone else and creating rifts.

18. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

There is no America's vote. It's just another way for the producers to control the game.

Blatz and DreamShook like this.
  19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

So it is official, Jess screwed up talking about the hex.. She plays like an ultra dumbass with Cody in the house. Get that dummy out of there so Jess can get her head on straight.

How does the hex work? Jess can only take herself off the block or can she blow up both nominations?

I really hope Alex is just using Paul to get the showmances out of the house. Jess and Alex are the only competition for Paul.

Man, these hoes ain't loyal! Elena turns on her alliance members so quickly! I get her reasoning about losing money for a showmance though, but no one should trust this chick moving forward.

Matt is damn worthless. More worthless than Ramses. He came in looking like an alpha but is a capital beta.

20. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

I think she can stop the whole eviction when she uses it so nobody will go home.