1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lavar Ball

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by HardenMvp, Jul 18, 2017.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

LaVar should make and raise more kids - more dough.

2. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

How many people bought the $600 Ball Brand Shoes? lol

3. DaGreatest

DaGreatest Member

Because NCAA and all the white officials who run college sports are pimping these great back athletes making billions annually.

Of course another hate-filled white guy is worried about what a Black man is doing with his children. Its none of your gotd@mn business. Lavar raised 3 great young men, any dad could hope they set their children up for success the way Lavar has.

Stfu you brainwashed demon.

sjackson0 and Mr Chuck Norris like this.
  4. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

I'm pretty sure Lavar Ball has some white ancestry in him based on his appearance. And his kids..... I think they'll have the 'Jason Kidd' experience.

5. amaru

amaru Member

Most black people born on this side of the world do. It's a consequence of a certain system we used to work in.

6. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Man, y'all LOVE these Ball people.

7. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Are you currently getting your salad tossed by lavar? Get off his nuts

#27 Pen15clubber, Jul 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    el gnomo likes this.
  8. roslolian

roslolian Member

Personally I don't agree with the NCAA rules anyway, it's not fair because the colleges themselves make money off these athletes via merch, ticket sales etc. but how come the students themselves can't make any money?

It like if the NBA forbade NBA players to make money off endorsements and they can only make money through their salary. I don't even get the logic or rationale behind this as child stars like Nickelodeon/Disney mouseketeers make money when they are half these kids' age.

That's why these kids almost always want to get drafted ASAP, because they enter these college institutions and then realize they are just being treated as cash cows. Then the public turns around and says kids nowadays lack the fundamentals because they don't finish college...well who the F would want to stay in an org that just wants to exploit you as much as possible? Maybe if these kids are allowed to earn endorsement money that allows them to sustain themselves an their families college would seem a lot more attractive.

#28 roslolian, Jul 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    peleincubus likes this.
  9. Mr Chuck Norris

I sure do. #BBB

10. omgTHEpotential

LaVar Ball is a white guy with black guy's features.

11. HardenMvp

HardenMvp Member

I'm black

pippendagimp likes this.
  12. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

They was famous way before UCLA! Big Baller Brand is a Family Business like any other business a Kid Family may own prior to going to college! UCLA didn't make them.. Lonzo Ball remade UCLA! and I went there!

13. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Shaq Releases LaVar Ball Diss Track

LaVar Ball threatens to pull AAU team off court, forces Adidas to replace ref mid-game

The trolling is one thing and mostly harmless, but he's been a real ********er lately. Pulling kids off the court (once all the way off and ended the game, 2nd time threatening to do the same thing) because you disagree with calls? Calling for the removal of a female ref and telling her to stay in her lane? How is this piece of dog **** getting away with this stuff? Sorry not sorry, but I really really wish the worst for his sons just so he's not a part of the sports world any more. I don't need another Trump in my life.

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

15. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Lavar either responds back to Shaq in a song or go to the media and say some stuff to shaq.

16. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

nope, just a black guy who prefers white chicks like me

17. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

I just went with the $999 version with his signature and display case. Much better value.

18. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Why wish the worst for his sons? That is pretty messed up. They had to grow up dealing with this and have still found a way to succeed. If you grow up with a horrible parent and are able to still persevere, it is to be commended. Did you see that video of LaMelo jumping off a second story balcony for $20 from his dad? I hope LaMelo is successful enough to not have to do these types of things for the rest of his life for some cash.

#38 BallSoHarden, Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  19. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

I thought I explained it pretty straight forwardly. If his sons all crash and burn, then lavar ball is gone. I liked lonzo before, and still kinda do, but if he's gone, then lavar is most likely gone too. Lonzo is the most chill of them, while lamelo is the most like dad. I don't want that **** for the next 15 years

Their lives will be fine regardless. They grew up in a good home with at least decent money, and that will only go up even if lonzo bombs on a rookie contract (unlikely). Its not like I'm wishing failure on some poor kids.

20. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

If you find yourself truly caring a lot about the actions of this guy. You should probably sit down and read a few books and raise your consciousness a wee bit.

BallSoHarden and jacoby like this.