1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

The Web Gets More Curious

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by popeye, Sep 7, 1999.

1. T for 3

T for 3 Member

2. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

Sure, we wanted Tmac back when he was still a stud in the league and scoring champion. Melo is older and he isn't that type of player now that Tmac was back when we pursued him. Young Tmac was traded to Houston via future phenoms in Francis and Mobley, a dynamic backcourt that had a lot of future potential. Tmac in his prime was a much better player than Melo is at this stage and he demanded a bigger haul in return. It didn't work out and Tmac ended up as a bum, but oh well we tried.

The Knicks want more for Melo than they will ultimately get, he's still a solid player but I won't complain if Morlay doesn't give up the farm for him. If the Knicks want to continue the clown show then let them do it. Personally, I find it difficult not to laugh myself to sleep these days.

3. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

4. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

[​IMG]

5. CCorn

CCorn Member

Damn. I thought we were trading Anderson to Utah and somehow getting Melo.

6. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

This is way better than 30 Melo threads watching everyone go spastic.