1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Isn't it funny how you HATE a player until they come to the Rockets? Jason Terry, Chris Paul, etc.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Asian Sensation

2. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

I don't like how he quit in the playoffs. Do you like it?

Snow Villiers likes this.
  3. Gorki

Gorki Member

killed it

4. threepointshot3

Big dwag Carr

5. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

Seriously, are you a mavs fan ?????

If so I will actually start a paging Orange thread

6. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Lol, no I'm not a Mavs fan. This is ClutchFans.

Just because I'm a true Rockets fan doesn't mean I can't acknowledge Harden quit in game 6. If you choose to be a homer and be blind to that, that's fine.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You are misunderstood on many levels... lmao

swyyyguy likes this.
  8. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I hated Charles Barkley before he joined the Rockets. Now I hate him again. Should have never stopped.

9. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

No1 does doesent mean you turn your back on him after he balled the hell out all year. Did u even consider he just had nothing left in the tank?
    Or was playing slightly injured after the wrist and knee issues? No you didnt because for the last 3 years after every season hes the one you target for your rants like you have something against him when hes the reason we are even good. i hope your over that **** but is seriously doubt a troll changes

10. rockets13champs

I'll prob look at Beverley same way I look at Lowry

macho GRANDE likes this.
  11. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Harden had an amazing regular season and an amazing year. I'm happy about it and grateful for it. He arguably should have been the MVP. However, he flat out quit in game 6 and that's disappointing. I don't care if he had a bad game but went down swinging and shot 2 for 30. However, he didn't go out swinging. He flat out QUIT. How do you feel about this?

12. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Lmao yup, that's the way it goes around here! Homer fans don't like it when I hit 'em hard with the truth.

13. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Can't say I hated CP3 as much as I did Jason Terry in Dallas.

CP3 was just annoying with his flops, but I'll take those flops gladly in Houston.

swyyyguy likes this.
  14. solid

solid Contributing Member

Yes he did, and it is not the first time he went off the rails when the pressure was on. BUT, he had homecourt with the Spurs best player out. He quit. I can't get over it. My problem is I believe that "clubbing" is his problem. You can't wait to a series is over to hit the clubs? You show up "hung over" for a critical game. If true, that just stinks. Nothing short of a Championship series victory will make up for that.

swyyyguy likes this.
  15. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Yup, I'm glad you agree with me. You can't get blown out by 39 in an elimination game at home against a team without their best player.

16. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

swyyyguy likes this.
  17. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Hated Terry until he came here. CP3 I didn't like until the past two seasons. I've noticed small things he has done on the court differently. Early in his career I thought he was an overly aggressive defender that could be considered dirty (look at his college highlights), similar to what other teams probably thought about Bev. I've noticed this year in a lot of away games in hostile environments he'll find a kid with a clippers jersey on and give them his shoes or his jersey. He doesn't seem to be involved in as many dirty plays either. It may be because as he's gotten older he has to conserve energy to play both ends.

18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

It is more about tolerating them....I never liked Terry even as a Rocket......and Paul - though I recognize his talent has never been one of my favorites...have to see.

DD

MoonBus and Dankstronaut like this.
  19. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

the next generation's tinman is here

20. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

If it was just the game 6 incident i would care les because he did quit....but its countless incidents where u just try to find any negative to go off. Never acknowledge what he actually does for us either. ``you can try to tell all the newbies whatever you like i know your a natural hater and it isnt from game 6 its from 3 years worth of **** posts