1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Isn't it funny how you HATE a player until they come to the Rockets? Jason Terry, Chris Paul, etc.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, Jul 14, 2017.

1. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

I truly hate Draymond Green, but if wears Red- I'll be the first one to buy his jersey. Derek Fisher (likes Matt Barnes momma), he better not come near 713.

2. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

JET yes, but he wasn't "OMG" signing when we got him imo. CP3 I never hated, always admired from a distance and wished we had someone like him... now we have him.

3. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

I'm with most guys here, I didn't hate Chris I was mostly annoyed with his flopping. He is a great player and didn't like when Patrick would get too aggressive with him because Chris always responded by scoring on us.

Same here I don't like players that think they are all that. I don't mean players that are confident. More like ones that are arrogant and think they are all that like Daymond Green. I used to hate Kobe but not on his later years. I think after Shaq left he change a bit.

i don't think I'll hate Bev. We will probably just get a bit annoyed idk. I don't think I've hated anyone on the Rockets team even after they were traded or moved. I just remember when they played for us.

don grahamleone likes this.
  4. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Lol at all this 'I never hated CP3'... I'm way too lazy to do this, but it would be hilarious if someone scrubbed all the Clippers game threads for anti-CP3 comments.

swyyyguy likes this.
  5. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

:eek::eek::eek::confused::confused:

swyyyguy likes this.
  6. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

I still hate Chris Paul. I also hated on Melo. I called them the most overrated loser stars a month ago. Tmac level.

Now they will both most likely play here. Lol.

WestendMassive and el gnomo like this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

8. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I didn't hate either player. I hated Dallas and continue to. I hated the Clippers and continue to, yet somehow I still love Bev (for now).

#48 don grahamleone, Jul 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    Jatman20 and Jayzers_100 like this.
  9. houstonstime

houstonstime Member

Cleveland was real quick to love Lebron again when he came back.. In other sports I think TJ Yates to the Bengals would be funny. But I will never love Rougned Odor if he came to the Astros. Never.

don grahamleone likes this.
  10. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

A few reasons why I dont like Chris Paul...

And then this one just made me lose all respect for this man

kjayp and el gnomo like this.
  11. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

At least you're honest!

RasaqBoi likes this.
  12. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Fine, he's an SOB, but he's OUR SOB! Welcome Chris Paul!!

swyyyguy likes this.
  13. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Doesn't mean what I said isn't true... he has a record of being a bit**h. I never hated guys like Terry because they were Rocket killers because that's respectable but some of the stuff CP3 does out there is just pitiful.

MoonBus and WestendMassive like this.
  14. SemisolidSnake

I've never hated Chris Paul. I know he's known as a flopper, and I hate that from anyone on any team. However, I've seen him singlehandedly carve up our team like a sushi chef, and that earned my respect. I'm glad he's on our side now.

With Dwight, you couldn't find a positive story on him in the sports media, but when he actually got here, he seemed to be a perfectly decent guy, contradicting all the **** that was eagerly thrown at him. His problem was just injuries and lack of the ability to create his own scoring opportunities, but I was rooting for him to succeed. It just wasn't meant to be.

I'll never hate Patrick Beverley unless he stops being Patrick Beverley. Guy has an incredible story, and while Harden may have been the star of our team for the past few years, Beverley's been the soul of the team. I wish him the best wherever he ends up in his career, and I hope we can handle what he's going to dish out to us when we play against him. Bev won't quit, Bev won't slack, and Bev will always appreciate Houston. He's top shelf.

15. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

You forgot all the nut punches... since people reaaaaaally hate Draymond for that kinda stuff ;)

This chit been going on since his college days! (probably sooner)

K-Low_4_Prez likes this.
  16. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

I have grown to LOVE chris pauls nut punching abilities

dkim1984 and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  17. YOLO

YOLO Member

hope JH isn't your fav player if you're using this logic for cp3

swyyyguy likes this.
  18. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

I never hated paul. Always wanted him on the rockets. His kids >>>>>> currys kids

19. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Lil Chris was definitely a cute kid, but now he's grown up to be a Cowboys fan, so......

20. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

Idc about football anymore. The texans made it that way. I try to and then they remind me why basketball is better.