1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Draymond Green

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DMO (DJ remix), Jun 22, 2017.

?

How good is Draymond?

1. top 10

2. top 15

3. top 20

4. top 25

5. top 50 (lol)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DMO (DJ remix)

Very curious as to see how people rank him? Do you feel his overrated? Do you feel like he would be just ok on bad team?

2. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

He's not overrated, he's a terrific player & I believe he would solve a ton of problems for us if he were on the Rockets.

He probably plays a little better on the Warriors because who wouldn't, a team that's always winning motivates anyone.

He's a dirty player & he's also a pretty big douchebag, but overrated isn't a word I'd use to describe him. I could see him being placed in top 10 or top 15.

#2 Obito, Jun 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    roslolian and rm365 like this.
  3. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

One of the best role players of all time (if he continues to play at this level ) like rodman was.

But cannot be the best player on a contender. I do not think he can be the Main man

red5rocket and baller4life315 like this.
  4. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

He may not be the best scorer, but rebound, defense, and passing he can be your best player on those fronts.

5. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

He is the perfect glue to hold the GS together. He would not be nearly as good on many teams and he cannot be the #1 option on a team.

red5rocket and LabMouse like this.
  6. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Agreed. But I do not think he can put a game away. He is not your go to player in the clutch. Yes he can be a good passer but I also think he cannot coördinate the entire attack (like kidd and nash did ).

I also do not think he can step up like pippen did when Jordan had his sabatical
    So to me an amazing role player but not the Main guy.

I trully hate the guy. But I would love to have such a player on our team (minus the crazy dirty tricks).

7. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

One of the best role players on NBA for GS. If he is on the Rockets, he could just a very good role player, but will fight with Harden, and the coach too. He is a dirty player I hate very much.

8. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

He is the modern day Dennis rodman.

Pretty much Dennis rodman with a three pointer and good playmaking.

9. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I'm not sure where I'd rank him on a top whatever list, but the man is an elite defensive anchor, elite passer, good rebounder, leader, enforcer, heart and soul of that team. What he brings is winning.

red5rocket, YOLO and pirc1 like this.
  10. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Cavs would love to have him.

11. RocketDream

RocketDream Member

I voted top-15. He's basically young LeBron James without the dominant scoring--but dominant scoring is a pretty big deal.

12. aznhowie20

aznhowie20 Member

Top 5 Role players for sure.

13. clos4life

clos4life Member

Rodman is a very good comparison.

14. Asian Sensation

As others have stated he can't be a number 1. That much is clear. IMO I don't think he can be a number 2 guy either. Ideally you would want him as a #3 with the other 2 being superstars or a superstar and a star. For the Warriors he's perfect. He doesn't have to do too much and he can play within himself and focus on things he's good at which is filling in the gaps where needed. He wouldn't be as efficient if you needed him to score 20+ night in and night out and still do the things he does.

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

hes the perfect compliment to any team that already as a franchise player or two on the team already. exactly what you need on a winning team. does the intagibles and isn't shy about holding people accountable

16. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

he plays illegal defense, the refs let him hancheck, he wouldnt get away with all the antics either if say he were on a team like milwaukee. so id say top 50

17. Fantasma Negro

18. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

He's a system player who wouldn't be in the NBA still if he was on another team. He gets the golden child team treatment. They let him kick grown men in the nuts and everywhere else and don't call fouls or suspensions. Remember when he kicked harden in the head and they called an offensive foul on harden or something.

slothy420 likes this.
  19. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Ron Artest level.
    So top 200 or something of that nature.

20. BackdoorHarden

Top 100 at best