1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ring.com Security discount for Washington/Heights members zip codes listed

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by paulnhbtx, Jun 17, 2017.

1. paulnhbtx

paulnhbtx Member

I reached out to my friend who works for ring.com in California. He put together a special site for members in the zip codes below. 40.00 OFF Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video doorbell Pro and the the stick up cam.

To place your order please go to www.ring.com/p/3whring (the promo code will automatically be honored in your order. Please make sure that people continue to the checkout page to make sure their order went through). The discount is going to apply to the Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, and Stick Up Cam. The discount will take off $40 per device/individually.

The promotion code will only work for those who are shipping their product to 77007,77008,77091,77076,77055 and 77008.

If anyone has questions please have them email me at phil@ring.com

Best,

Phil Dienstag

Head of Neighborhoods

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I just got a ring door bell for $65 at Walmart via slick deals.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  4. hvic

hvic Member

If only you would of posted this a week ago. I'll forward this to my neighbor. He's been checking out my Ring

5. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

This product was on shark tank and the sharks didn't invest. Now its probably made more money than all their investments combined.

6. paulnhbtx

paulnhbtx Member

I really like it! I got the ring door bell pro, and four stick up cams. I was in FL last week and was able to randomly check on my house.

7. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Outside the Loop lives matter.

leroy likes this.
  8. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Did you get the default quick mount for the stick up cams? I'm not a huge fan of cameras somebody can walk up and steal. lol. Also one of the knocks I've seen is the narrow field of view in comparison to something like an Arlo or Canary. I'm contemplating buying a few of these or its competitors as my old Dropcams' night vision capabilities died a while back. Also would prefer 1080p, as well, which may knock some of these out of consideration.

9. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

The big box store cameras are convenient, decent deterrents. Easy setup.

If you're willing to do a little work with more initial setup, and a bit more financial investment to add wiring, you can get a professional system that blows Ring/Arlo out of the water.

#9 Duncan McDonuts, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  10. paulnhbtx

paulnhbtx Member

I wanted some quick easy, mount in mins.. No wiring or drilling. I am sure the wired systems are 100s better but for me Ring was perfect. Quick and easy.