1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MMA Fighter War Machine Knocks p*rn Star Christy Mack Out

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by percicles, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

Sort of ironic that a guy who spouted so much crap about being alpha would try to kill himself. That's not very alpha, breh.

2. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

He beat her to show his love.

3. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

This dude is loony tunes. I just googled Chrisy Mack and found a pic of her doing DP. Hate to see what would've happened if he would've walked in on that. Did he really expect loyalty from a p*rn star?

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Brown Lost It likes this.
  6. jae713

jae713 Member

Seems harsch but I honestly think that if he was free, it would be just a matter of time before he killed someone.

Yung-T and RasaqBoi like this.
  7. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

if he really did it then damn. i dont know the details so i hope its not his word vs hers. you would think a millionaire has some restraint. probably too much pre-workout

what's interesting though is the got the same sentence as someone who rapes and murders someone in a state without the death penalty.

8. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Millionaire???? You think everybody thats in a professional sport is a millionaire? LULZ

9. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

wasn't war machine like a famous one? Or am i just thinking of the movie or something. i dont keep up with mma cuz its fake, not that i care.

I guess it makes sense now because had he had a good lawyer there's no way he would've got life. he could've bought his way down to 3 to 5 years.

10. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

LULZ

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  11. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

HBO Real Sports did a segment on this guy's case a year or two ago, and after watching it, I have to agree. Self control or even self awareness is not exactly this guy's forte. He's got brain injuries and addiction issues as well as a history of assault, and he's trained to beat the **** out of people. He's already been charged with attempted murder, and if he walked, it was probably only a matter of time until he beat or choked somebody to death.

12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

You should look up what he did to her, it's as close to killing someone as it gets.

13. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Did you read about her injuries? Despite the evidence, I'm not sure how "his word vs hers" would make any sense here. Do you think she'd beat herself to near death?

14. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Regarding this, pretty sure we'll read about his suicide in a couple of days or weeks, he already tried it recently.

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Lacerated liver, kicked her teeth out, attempted to rape her, beat the guy she was with, plus many priors will get you a life sentence.

Blake and Yung-T like this.
  16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Not only that, when you're a professional fighter, the way someone working their way up in MMA described it to me was, your fists are basically registered weapons. If you punch someone outside of a fight , you are doing so knowing that there is a high likelihood you could severely injure / kill them.

Yung-T likes this.
  17. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Heard this registration thing isn't true law-wise, but being a professional fighter can lead to you being charged more severely, as your hands are considered deadly weapons.

The internet is vague on this, not sure whether we have someone with more insight here.

18. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

I remember reading the article a long time ago and thinking damn this guys ****ed up. Once I realized he doesn't have money, I think he did it.

I just don't understand why someone would do that to somebody, especially a female. i dont care if she is abusive (not saying she was) but you can always walk

19. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

not going to get into it, but it seems fake. you disagree and that's fine

20. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Why, because

[​IMG]

He's basically a hairless gorilla, he doesn't do thinking.

Yung-T likes this.