1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who are the top Power Forwards in the League?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocket River, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Vivi

Vivi Member

@snowconeman22 yep, i forgot to mention Parker next to Saric actually.

I would also put Griffin higher, in fact he's definitely a top 3 in terms of talent, but injuries and defense (plus the inability to play the 5) makes me drop him by few positions.

Got Porzingis over the other guys cause i think he's the only one with Davis between those names to have franchise player potential.

Love and LMA yeah, maybe i could've switched them, got LMA ahead cause he can play a bit the 5 and he's a bit better on defense but yeah, Love is more efficient on offense, can pass better and he's younger so it's debatable i guess.

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Next Question: Is Anderson a Top 20 Power Forward? Top 30?
    Where do you rank him?

Can we get a better power forward?

Rocket River

3. Vivi

Vivi Member

Eh, good question...i guess in the 15/25 range? I'm not exactly a fan of Ryan but i would still take him ahead of guys like Thaddeus Young, Tobias Harris, Faried etc...at least for the same salary...i mean, who would i take ahead of him...i guess certainly all these guys:

Davis, Porzingis, Draymond, Horford, Millsap, Griffin, LMA, Love, Ibaka, Saric, Parker, Dirk, Favors, Markieff...probably also Gibson, Patterson, Zeller, Randle, Portis...maybe Marvin Williams...Gallo and Melo obviously if we consider them PFs. Guys like Tobias, Thadd and Faried on the other hand i don't know, i'd still take Ryan over them.

4. Space City

Space City Member

Question answered?
    [​IMG]

J.R. and lionaire like this.
  5. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Am I in before Dylan?

6. dfbreyes

dfbreyes Member

Julius Randle and Karl Anthony Towns