1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

yao ming and tracy mcgrady are not hall of famers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by lewlloydfan, Jun 8, 2017.

1. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

state your reasons turdman , all your doing is sounding like some obsessed lunatic with zero knowledge of basketball.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hey LinLoyd

Here's evidence of Yao and Tracy in the Hall of Fame

The only lunatic is you LinLoyd who think Yao and Tracy aren't Hall of Famers

Go delete yourself off Clutchfans

3. getbloodyred

getbloodyred Member

Ok so sorry. TMac was a scoring champion in the NBA who many compared to Kobe at the peak of his career. Without the injuries, TMac would certainly have played at a high level for a long time. He averaged over 20 ppg for like 7 or 8 straight seasons and would've continued had it not been for the injuries. Also, you and I both know how dominant ISO ball was in the 2000's. Kobe, AI, TMac defined that era. TMac was actually a great passer, but the era didn't call for it. TMac was as good as anyone during his prime, and that calls for the hall of fame.

Now for Yao. As I said, he deserves to be in Hall of Fame just for his global impact alone. But you wanna make this about basketball, and that's fine. With Yao, it's tough to make the argument only because his prime was cutdown. But based on how he played in his limited minutes, he was a great player. Towards the end of the 2000s, there are very few centers I would have rather had than Yao Ming. His ability to get 20+ from post moves that shouldn't have been possible for his height was awesome. Do you not remember that amazing Game 1 vs the Lakers? If he didn't get hurt, we could've taken that series.

I'm sure at this point you're just trolling and that's cool. I love looking back on some of those teams. Anything that reminds me of that 2009 Rockets team is welcome

4. getbloodyred

getbloodyred Member

I think it's borderline impossible to be a Rockets fan and not love Yao Ming. They go, very much, hand-in-hand.

5. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

I asked turdman aka tinman the poster with no heart not you.

6. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

thats not the point u utter clown to show visual proof of some biased organization let them in the hall. prove they belong u gutless coward.

7. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

This thread is about yao and tracy not being hall of famers, dont hijack my thread with this utter stupidity.

8. alethios

alethios Member

I think McGrady's body of work with the Spurs alone should have netted him HOF honors, based solely on the fact that they won the championship that year. No McGrady, no Spurs chip - who says no?

9. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

well played

10. tinman

Supporting Member

LinLoyd isn't a Rockets fan

This thread is proof

11. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

turdman the little boy a typical coward that hides behinds his mothers computer hurling insults. stick to sci fi movies like your avatar you have zero knowledge of hou bball. I have seen plenty of people dislike certain rockets players, coaches and disagree with pov's on this site. You? just a little boy writing false info with zero proof... show proof idiot or foh u lowlife punk coward

12. tinman

Supporting Member

Last time I checked today

Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady are hall of famers

13. YallMean

YallMean Member

Yao was what 11 time allstar, deservingly so. And Tmac was ... 7 or 8 time allstar. It's not like only a couple of players in each class are promoted to HOF. It's about their impact to basketball. Yao is an obvious case. Tmac, I would argue he was one of a kind as a small forward, so skilled and smooth. Many kids wanted to be like Tmac, including a young Kevin Durant.

Case closed.

14. tinman

Supporting Member

There's also the actual Hall of Fame that has them in it, not some mind of some Jeremy Lin fan who calls himself a Lewis Lloyd Fan who has no idea what I'm talking about when I reference 'SNORTING'

15. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

the point of the thread idiot is they dont deserve to be in. Obviously you cant that thru your autistic brain.

16. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

Yao is not obvious only to biased fans from china. I am sure the owner paid off the hall to get these 2 in.

17. YallMean

YallMean Member

Come on now. This is BS. You are entitled to your opinion but don't make BS up to bolster you argument.

18. tinman

Supporting Member

19. tinman

Supporting Member

That account is BS

20. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

show proof its not true