1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

EC Finals: Boston vs. Cleveland

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., May 15, 2017.

?

(1)Boston vs. (2)Cleveland

Poll closed May 17, 2017.
  1. Celtics in 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Celtics in 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Celtics in 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Celtics in 7

2.4%
  5. Cavs in 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Cavs in 6

17.1%
  7. Cavs in 5

36.6%
  8. Cavs in 4

43.9%
  1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I know it to be true .. .. BUT . . . . When Reggie said that Boston beating The Cavs would be an Upset
    Is just shook my head
    Because. . . To Admit. . the #1 Seed, with Homecourt advantage would be an underdog tells
    you everything you need to know about the east.

Rocket River

Pen15clubber likes this.
  2. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

He is trying to be the 5'9 tough guy. People all over the media nut all over the place because they think he is a tough sob. When in reality if you threw him in an alley with Tristan he would bolt

tmactoyao likes this.
  3. YOLO

YOLO Member

Beverley does the same thing

4. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

bev's bout that life though so i don't think it's the same thing. i respect IT not backing down to anyone, but this guy is literally a foot shorter than everyone else (was barking at thompson last game for example). it just looks silly and he definitely doesn't have the same type of rep bev has so it looks kinda foolish. idk that's just my take on it. did you not see lebron palm the guy in the air when he was going up for that dunk? looked like a little kid lol

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

lol what does that have to do with anything. Bev "about that life" ok lol. whatever you say. You have no idea who IT is. You act like you know both of these guys full profile and anything they've been through and their life.

6. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

lol alright you're right i guess. i don't know anything about their life. but IT does look foolish doing it to players way bigger than him (pretty much everyone) while bev only looks foolish sometimes (he's the same size as a good amount of the people he quarrels with). i'm just gonna go out on a limb and say you're taking this far out of context than what i intended it to mean lol

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

just actually have no idea why you decided to say this and that about IT, basically bc he's under 6'0 like he has no right to speak or defend teammates just because. that makes no sense to me. Our own pg does basically the same thing. But bc he's listed at 6"0 its ok because he's "bout that life" lol You say he looks foolish while you're watching him on tv. that's funny bc not one person has tried to shut him up. now that's interesting.

DMO (DJ remix) likes this.
  8. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

lol so are you implying that IT is bout that life since no one is trying to shut him up then? i said that because it's funny watching IT come up to tristan thompson after smart flops his ass off. like you really bout to square up with thompson or chirp at him over that? lmao cmon. it'd be funnier if i knew what he even said. plus it's not like anyone really bout to do anything to IT especially with what's going on in his life right now.

listing his height at 5'9 was a joke but you must be a manlet or something so you got triggered and took the post way out of context and made it more serious than it actually was. pat bev and IT and other small players (nate robinson for example) look foolish when theyre getting in the faces of players way bigger than them if it's not an isolated incident but you're crazy if you think IT chirping with dudes is the same thing as bev doing it. they're nowhere near built the same. this is honestly a funny debate lol

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

i'm not implying anything. it's you that's judging IT just bc he's 5'9 based on your posts. yet I said you have no idea who IT really is. which is the part that makes no sense. and reading you keep saying "bout that life" is just stupid imo. It's just funny how you think you're just 100% in the right here when there's not much to be correct about. You have no facts, credibility, relationships with these guys yet you're just easily passing judgement on what he shouldn't be doing lol. I guess watching on tv on that couch when the camera pans over gives you that sort of false sense.

Built the same..so IT talking to TT isn't the same thing as PB talking to Dedmon because PB is an inch or two taller than IT. got it.

DMO (DJ remix) likes this.
  10. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Bev has proved he can bang with the big dogs. He has been laid out a few times and bounces right back up. He isn't the "hold me back" type that you see steph and IT do

tmactoyao likes this.
  11. YOLO

YOLO Member

right a steven adams screen just proves it

12. rockpileindisma

Lmao somebody triggered this chick, are you IT's side piece? Who you so mad

tmactoyao likes this.
  13. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

lmao wtf are you talking about? i already said i respected IT for doing it... he just looks silly because he's way smaller. and i've also said that bev looks silly for doing the same but he can get away with it sometimes because of how he plays and his reputation in the league. how does that have to do anything with being "100% in the right" about anything? all it is is an opinion, as i've said in my second post, "idk that's just my take on it." you've clearly taken something meant as a slight joke and made it much more than that. you've actually kinda turned this into an attack on me, which is pretty ironic. you're doing way too much man, out here arguing about the most minuscule comment. btw bev is actually 4 inches taller and definitely got way more mass on him.

i was honestly thinking the same. i don't really get it either but it's kinda funny

francis 4 prez likes this.
  14. YOLO

YOLO Member

did nba.com tell you that? of course its a joke. but since i made another point you wanted to defend yourself. that's why im laughing at you trying to call someone else out on something that's hilarious, which has nothing to do with the actual game.

tmactoyao likes this.
  15. YOLO

YOLO Member

ask your mom;)

16. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

ok you win buddy lol congrats

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

proved my point. moving on...

tmactoyao likes this.
  18. rockpileindisma

19. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

You mad because bev not only would toss mad hands on your boy IT but he also mopped the floor with his ass in the Taco Bell skills challenge #yolo

tmactoyao likes this.
  20. YOLO

YOLO Member

getting drilled by picks where it proves you bang with big dogs. street cred confirmed